• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IronFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Of course, there is still no reaction from IronFX.
IronFX Officer, you have to decide: either you continue to portray an honest broker that is temporarily in trouble, and "unscrupulous" customers are in a hurry with their demands for returning them their money. But then there is no point in making the first step with asking for the client's data and then stop and do nothing.
Or don't even try, because you are only provoking the anger.
IronFX, answer my messages!

In addition to returning my money, I try to warn new potential customers of this Scam Broker. DON'T open accounts in IronFX, Notesco Financial Services Limited, the company 8Safe UK Ltd, the company GVS (AU) PTY LTD, the company FXGiants - all these companies are connected with IronFX.

IronFX Officer, you have to decide: either you continue to portray an honest broker that is temporarily in trouble, and "unscrupulous" customers are in a hurry with their demands for returning them their money. But then there is no point in making the first step with asking for the client's data and then stop and do nothing.

In addition to returning my money, I try to warn new potential customers of this Scam Broker. DON'T open accounts in IronFX, Notesco Financial Services Limited, the company 8Safe UK Ltd, the company GVS (AU) PTY LTD, the company FXGiants - all these companies are connected with IronFX.

Dear Valeriy B502037,

We have looked into your query and noted that the matter is being handled by the appropriate department which must have already contacted you with further instructions with regard to the completion of the said matter.

Please note that we have raised a query with the appropriate department for an update and we trust that we will be in a position to revert with further details on your query within the course of tomorrow.

Thank you

Dear Valeriy B502037,

Further to our response earlier today, please note that have looked into this matter and noted that specific instructions were sent to your registered e-mail address from the Company’s appropriate department.

You should follow the steps set therein with regard to your query in which are in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.

Thank you

I want to express my great appreciation to this forum and all the members of the forum who helped me to get my money back from these cheaters. The money I've received and as I promised, I let all the members to know about it. Only after I posted my post here, I was contacted by an Ironfx representative and who gave me the professional e-mail of the company and I very quickly cleared my question. Although I tried to contact them since December, but no one answered me. Undoubtedly, I continue to believe that this company (and other affiliates companies with it) doesn't have the right to provide customers with services on the forex market.

Pretty new to FPA. But every time I scroll through, IronFX scam always pops up. Honestly, the government or the broker needs to handle this issue immediately. This way it keeps both parties happy.

Here's what I find funny, when brokers keep the funds of clients, when they don't have the right to do so. I mean, you're already running a million dollar business, what's so hard with not delaying the funds of a client.

If so a client/trader makes a mistake, you have all the right in the world to ban and block their account. Just simply return their deposit, and you can keep the profits that the account made. After all, keeping the profits also gets you profit since your a broker.

And according to the dictionary a broker is : "a person who buys and sells goods or assets for others." In this case, if you return their deposits and keep the profits the account made, you will make money off the profits that you are not giving back. Simple as that.

I received FO decision to receive my funds back, sent email to Ironfx in May 18, no answer so far. I have requested withdrawal of aprox 4500usd in 2015 winter.

I received FO decision to receive my funds back, sent email to Ironfx in May 18, no answer so far. I have requested withdrawal of aprox 4500usd in 2015 winter.

Dear TomCs,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Back