• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx denied Profits , Reversed all my Profits & suspended my Account

I am having an issue with a company
After everything that has happened with IronFX, why do people still deposit with them? Their 'story' is so known and well documented, its a miracle they still have a business.

Tells a lot about your today's average forex client, doesn't it?

After everything that has happened with IronFX, why do people still deposit with them? Their 'story' is so known and well documented, its a miracle they still have a business.

Tells a lot about your today's average forex client, doesn't it?
Traders get what they deserve. i no longer feel sorry for them

@HemaMurthy Your account is banned from Artibtarge EA, they are illegal for most brokers. Essentially the EA takes advantage between brokers' pricing and internet connection speed to guarantee profits.

Notice that your trades are closed within few seconds and you are 100% profitable?

If I have to guess, either you are fooled into buying that EA from someone who promised huge profits or you are using $100 to test it out first before depositing more and smash out 20 lots trades.

Are you using a VPN based on some island as well to ensure the slow internet for execution?

Hence your profits are illegal, that is why your deposit was returned to you but your profits are not.

And this ea will not work on Fixed spreads broker because their spreads be too high for it to work, the ea needs ECN style brokers.

Nothing wrong on the broker, this type of trading is illegal.

@HemaMurthy Your account is banned from Artibtarge EA, they are illegal for most brokers. Essentially the EA takes advantage between brokers' pricing and internet connection speed to guarantee profits.

Notice that your trades are closed within few seconds and you are 100% profitable?

If I have to guess, either you are fooled into buying that EA from someone who promised huge profits or you are using $100 to test it out first before depositing more and smash out 20 lots trades.

Are you using a VPN based on some island as well to ensure the slow internet for execution?

Hence your profits are illegal, that is why your deposit was returned to you but your profits are not.

And this ea will not work on Fixed spreads broker because their spreads be too high for it to work, the ea needs ECN style brokers.

Nothing wrong on the broker, this type of trading is illegal.
Thank you for your detailed Reply

I hardly know what an Arbitrage EA is

I backtest using DUKASCOPY tick by tick data and I get the same RESULTS

what I mean and emphasise is I go with the price quotes that IRONFX provides and predict the next move

my EA DOES NOT HAVE ANY OTHER FEED OTHER THAN THE BROKERS PRICE QUOTES

THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS ON FIXED SPREADS THE BROKER PROVIDES

JUST PLEASE CLARIFY 1 thing

CAN YOU BACKTEST ARBITRAGE STRAGIES SUCCESSFULLY????????????

Thank you for your detailed Reply

I hardly know what an Arbitrage EA is

I backtest using DUKASCOPY tick by tick data and I get the same RESULTS

what I mean and emphasise is I go with the price quotes that IRONFX provides and predict the next move

my EA DOES NOT HAVE ANY OTHER FEED OTHER THAN THE BROKERS PRICE QUOTES

THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS ON FIXED SPREADS THE BROKER PROVIDES

JUST PLEASE CLARIFY 1 thing

CAN YOU BACKTEST ARBITRAGE STRAGIES SUCCESSFULLY????????????

I can provide the BACKTEST REPORT FOR ANY YEAR FOR ANY FIXED SPREAD BROKER AND YOU SHOULD FLABBERGASTED

Back