• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx denied Profits , Reversed all my Profits & suspended my Account

I am having an issue with a company
“Notice that your trades are closed within few seconds and you are 100% profitable? “

I close the trades when the set TP is reached it could be seconds or there were instances where it was days

@hemail64 No your EA is doing arbitrage, I have seen them many times. Every single one looks the same.

Of course, the EA does not need other feed, it works on brokers feed and internet lag.

If you share your EA I can tell you, if you made this EA then it be a lie if you don't know what arbitrage means. You had to have bought this ea somewhere, if you made this you know what arbitrage is, without a sound understanding of it there is no chance for you to program an arbitrage ea.

And if you don't know what an arbitrage EA means how do you know it can not be backtested?

Sorry buddy you are busted, I have answered your questions. The broker legally stopped your account.

“If I have to guess, either you are fooled into buying that EA from someone who promised huge profits or you are using $100 to test it out first before depositing more and smash out 20 lots trades.”

Who sold the EA to me is NOBODIES problem

This does not go well with at least me

I appreciate the rest of your feedback

“Notice that your trades are closed within few seconds and you are 100% profitable? “

I close the trades when the set TP is reached it could be seconds or there were instances where it was days
Err yeh? arbitage EA is desgined to close or TP really quickly?

@HemaMurthy All in all, you bought an EA that would not be acceptable by most brokers. So they are not of wrong there, someone sold you a dud.

Dont buy EA's without learning more from it, and this EA will not work on any broker as far as I know. Anyone you try you get banned, but let me know if you do find one. Most likely an unregulated one or a true market maker where the spreads are high and the EA wont work on.

“. And if you don't know what an arbitrage EA means how do you know it can not be backtested? “

I did promise that I can provide you the back test Report. Here you go………..

@HemaMurthy Sorry to break it to you, that is Arbitrage, they may have advertised to you about how it works but it's using arbitrage high-frequency trading, You just don't see the coding behind it.

Anything to good to be true, it is usually not.

@HemaMurthy Sorry to break it to you, that is Arbitrage, they may have advertised to you about how it works but it's using arbitrage high-frequency trading, You just don't see the coding behind it.

Anything to good to be true, it is usually not.
My only view point is BACKTEST RESULTS AND REAL RESULTS MATCH PERFECTLY

FYI. I AM THE DEVELOPER AND I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT…………

@HemaMurthy I am just telling you, the EA is running on arbitage. You can believe me or not, completely up to you.

But I suspect you already know, that is why you are doing $100 testing before punting big.

You can use that with any broker they will ban you.

There is no point arguing this, feel free to take it to local financial authorities. , and let them decide. But the broker will prove that you are doing arbitrage trading.

Just as human to human, do you really think such trading is allowed? 100% success rate? you are a billionaire in no time.

Back