IronFx exposed at the European Parliament

To be honest, if there is a misconduct from the client's part, breaking of regulations, Iron FX does not have the right to hold funds belonging to the client. I have been trading for a year now with different brokers and if there is a misconduct or breaking of regulations, the company has the right to block, and ban the user, but not keep the funds that the user deposited since day 1 upon registering to the broker. You can accumulate the withdrawals he has made, and the deposits he has made to the broker, and return all the deposit he has made to the broker. The broker has the right to keep the profits the account has made, but not the accumulative deposits the client has made to the broker.

#facts

Hi CryptoPopo, What you are saying is correct. Thank you for confirmation!
I'm deposited total of 51 012.65 USD to IronFx, and never had any withdrawal.
Also, there is NO misconduct on my side.
The claimed amount from IronFX is: 32 032,84 USD since 11/March/2015.
According to Union Law, Clients' Funds explicit belong to Clients and IronFX has no authority to withhold those funds irrespective of Circumstance. but IronFx does not care about this.

I'm not a profitable trader, but realised this in time, and wanted to stop trading.
Then, IronFx just decided to hold back my initial deposit, without any reason!

upload_2018-3-5_16-43-45.png

To be honest, if there is a misconduct from the client's part, breaking of regulations, Iron FX does not have the right to hold funds belonging to the client. I have been trading for a year now with different brokers and if there is a misconduct or breaking of regulations, the company has the right to block, and ban the user, but not keep the funds that the user deposited since day 1 upon registering to the broker. You can accumulate the withdrawals he has made, and the deposits he has made to the broker, and return all the deposit he has made to the broker. The broker has the right to keep the profits the account has made, but not the accumulative deposits the client has made to the broker.

#facts

#facts

Dear CryptoPopo,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

No question of misconduct or whatever stupid abuser accusations, basically the crime shop requests an FOS approval for withdrawal, maybe it’s stated in their T/C :D or we are true gangsters, however if you show profit you will be accused of abusing, and the FOS will cancel Profits….all is highly approved by Cysec, which had refused to forward such robbery to their local criminal courts.

We seen the last video (no matter, whatever version) even the high experienced traders get whipped out due to criminal manipulations on trading accounts, in short ….the unexperienced will not even notice why they loss, so its good to post some accounts history....... and do take them to court and request all fund’s to be restituted ALL

No need for Ponzi reply !

Dear CryptoPopo,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you
I am not registered to your platform, no worries. I'm just tryna help a fellow trader out!

IronFX, I'm disappointed with how you are behaving. Did the FOS reject the claim or simply state a claim was not submitted in time. They are very different matters and you certainly imply the former in your defence.

As correctly stated you can not withhold someones money (deposits) due to any perceived wrong doing. Your T&C's will clearly state you can close accounts, void profits, etc. but you must return deposits. No legit company would not pay back deposits as it's not your money. The only reason you would is if you only make money when traders loose.

I thought you wanted to come here to defend yourself against false accusations. If that is the case you must be accurate with information you post as well.

Hello oscarra! You statements are correct!
I confirm this IronFX abuse! I'm a real victim of IronFX unfortunately, please read my true story:
IronFX has been holding my funds of 32 032,84 USD since three years!
According to Union Law, Clients' Funds explicit belong to Clients and
IronFX has no authority to withhold those funds irrespective of Circumstance!

I am not the only client in this situation!
A large number of clients (worldwide) are unable to withdraw their funds from IronFX.
I had complaint to Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus, and reported this to EU authorities.

My initial deposit is total of 51 012.65 USD to IronFX, I never had any withdrawal!
There is NO misconduct.
IronFX should have pay back my INITIAL Funds by the European law, but they don't care!
I did try everything to negotiate with IronFX
, but IronFX is Cypriot company, who stolen my initial deposit, then closed my complaint:
I urge IronFX Global Ltd. to return my funds of 32 032,84 USD which IronFX has been illegally withholding since 3 years!
if I do not receive my initial deposit of 32 032,84 USD, then I have to initiate a legal action against IronFX Global (Notesco Financial Services).
EU Authorities advised to take legal action against IronFX!
All IronFX victims should follow this recommendation. This is the only way to get justice!

Best Regards
Derda Bernadett from Europe

PS:
1. Watch the video: IRONFX exposed - Ex BBC reporter reveals the shocking truth: https://player.vimeo.com/video/257872787

2. Cyprus Consumer Protection Agency Condemns IronFX Over Bonuses
The decision of the Cypriot authority comes despite its lack of legal authority over the broking industry: https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/exclusive-cyprus-consumer-protection-agency-condemns-ironfx-bonuses

3. Please refer to "Annual Report 2015 by the General Auditor of the Republic of Cyprus" https://t.co/fJP1fdgoZ9

No question of misconduct or whatever stupid abuser accusations, basically the crime shop requests an FOS approval for withdrawal, maybe it’s stated in their T/C :D or we are true gangsters, however if you show profit you will be accused of abusing, and the FOS will cancel Profits….all is highly approved by Cysec, which had refused to forward such robbery to their local criminal courts.

We seen the last video (no matter, whatever version) even the high experienced traders get whipped out due to criminal manipulations on trading accounts, in short ….the unexperienced will not even notice why they loss, so its good to post some accounts history....... and do take them to court and request all fund’s to be restituted ALL

Dear oscarra,

Without identifying yourself as a client of the company, you continue posting repeated and baseless defamatory allegations. We invite @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator to moderate your repeated fallacies and spamming of the FPA forums.

We welcome you also to read, yet again, the points raised in our general response https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/.

In regards to the said video, please refer to the Company’s official reply (post #57) on this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/withdrawal-problem-with-ironfx.38940/page-3

We do hope that the moderators of the FPA take note of your repeated spamming of the forums.

Thank you

Hi CryptoPopo, What you are saying is correct. Thank you for confirmation!
I'm deposited total of 51 012.65 USD to IronFx, and never had any withdrawal.
Also, there is NO misconduct on my side.
The claimed amount from IronFX is: 32 032,84 USD since 11/March/2015.
According to Union Law, Clients' Funds explicit belong to Clients and IronFX has no authority to withhold those funds irrespective of Circumstance. but IronFx does not care about this.

I'm not a profitable trader, but realised this in time, and wanted to stop trading.
Then, IronFx just decided to hold back my initial deposit, without any reason!

View attachment 36567

Dear Derda.Bernadett,

As previously stated, please refer to the Company's reply (post #5) in this thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-exposed-at-the-european-parliament.54373

We consider this issue now closed.

Thank you

IronFX, I'm disappointed with how you are behaving. Did the FOS reject the claim or simply state a claim was not submitted in time. They are very different matters and you certainly imply the former in your defence.

As correctly stated you can not withhold someones money (deposits) due to any perceived wrong doing. Your T&C's will clearly state you can close accounts, void profits, etc. but you must return deposits. No legit company would not pay back deposits as it's not your money. The only reason you would is if you only make money when traders loose.

I thought you wanted to come here to defend yourself against false accusations. If that is the case you must be accurate with information you post as well.

Dear BinaryLad,

There is a standard process we have to follow up a complaint:

1. Provide a reference number.
2. Provide the company’s final position upon investigation.
3. If the client is not happy with our response, there are two option:
a. Take legal action via the Courts
b. Seek the arbitration of the FOS Service
4. Once either (3a) or (3b) is actioned, the complaint is moved away from the company and if rejected it cannot be reinstated for legal precedent reasons.

Thank you

Back