• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker

I am having an issue with a company
You could regret to have opened this thread, because we are going to post here all sort of documents, which provide evidence for IronFx being a "scheme" since late 2014.

Let's begin with your financial statements 2014

These statements contain a lot of information, if you can read them. For example, on page 37 you find the amount of segregated clients' money being just $ "18,000,614" .

With 400.000 clients, they segregated just 18 million? This is evidence of fraud.

On page 17, read the figures related to bonuses for accounts "under investigation". With a little math, you can calculate how much money these clients deposited.

Please also read the Notes on the last pages. After the Swiss franc crisis, you had litigation with Sucden Financial Ltd., which you settled by accepting to pay them 2,500,000 in 10 installments.
Here you find a comment on these financial statements: http://bit.ly/2h8JE9g

Italian CONSOB put Cypriot scam broker IRONFX on warning!

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

Without identifying yourself as a client of the company, you continue posting repeated and baseless defamatory allegations.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/ and in particular Point (2) and Point (9) of the said posting.

Should you have any specific, factual complaint, we welcome you once again to identify yourself as a client of the company by providing the relevant details.

Thank you

Cypriot regulator CySEC announced to commence the investigation on IronFX Global for infringements of CySEC Legislation
The announcement comes from the local regulator that IronFX is to pay €335,000 to CySEC as a settlement, based on the violation of the legislative framework for CIFs

atozforex.com/news/breaking-ironfx-to-pay-e335000-to-cysec/
Cypriot regulator CySEC announced to commence the investigation on IronFX Global for infringements of CySEC Legislation
The announcement comes from the local regulator that IronFX is to pay €335,000 to CySEC as a settlement, based on the violation of the legislative framework for CIFs

atozforex.com/news/breaking-ironfx-to-pay-e335000-to-cysec/

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

Without identifying yourself as a client of the company, you continue posting repeated and baseless defamatory allegations.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/ and in particular Point (2) and Point (9) of the said posting.

Should you have any specific, factual complaint, we welcome you once again to identify yourself as a client of the company by providing the relevant details.

Thank you

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/ and in particular Point (7) and Point (8) of the said posting.

Thank you

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/ and in particular Point (7) and Point (8) of the said posting.

Thank you

FPA Forums Team Note: We've merged your duplicate posts.

You could regret to have opened this thread, because we are going to post here all sort of documents, which provide evidence for IronFx being a "scheme" since late 2014.

These statements contain a lot of information, if you can read them. For example, on page 37 you find the amount of segregated clients' money being just $ "18,000,614" .

With 400.000 clients, they segregated just 18 million? This is evidence of fraud.

On page 17, read the figures related to bonuses for accounts "under investigation". With a little math, you can calculate how much money these clients deposited.

Please also read the Notes on the last pages. After the Swiss franc crisis, you had litigation with Sucden Financial Ltd., which you settled by accepting to pay them 2,500,000 in 10 installments.

Dear toroks,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

For what it seems to be a blatant attempt to defamate the company by regurgitating information from clean audited accounts (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/ and in particular Point (2), Point (3), Point (4) and Point (5) of the initial of the said posting.

Thank you

Over these years I have tried to contact the broker by all the available channels. Emails, chat, phone..I contacted the different account managers that have been around etc, etc. I did nothing wrong, I deposited money, lost money with the broker, and when I tried to withdraw what was left on the account, I just couldn't. This was after the CHF crash in January 2015.... All I got were excuses.

You can find my original post here on FPA https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/www.ironfx.com?page=7&per-page=10

My name is Martin B******* account number 14002435
The amount is USD 3,468.20

Thank you.

Dear MB (name hidden to protect confidentiality),

Thank you for your comments, none of which is factually correct.

You chose not to disclose critical information in this public forum in order to create false and defamatory allegations.

The facts are as follows: you chose to refer your case to the FOS on 4th of February 2016 and a decision was issued AGAINST you on 31st of October 2017. Below you can find a copy of the said decision which is self-explanatory.

Please state the correct facts and full facts when making allegations against the company

For any further information please refer to post #1 of this thread.

We consider this false allegation now closed.

Attachments

• MB FOS DECISION.pdf
    707.6 KB · Views: 22
Back