Ironfx not processing my withdrawel

collin1

Private, 1st Class
ironfx is not processing my withdrawel of over 20k usd
I am besides myself and not sure how to proceed.

yes i know in hindsight i should have never used them... but it is too late now

i have called all the numbers i have for them
including 44(0)2032827777, +44(0)2033027222, +357 25027905, 44 2075962724 , +357 25027000 but if any rarely answer they tell me they will just email the funding team which never replies
I have emailed them on
backoffice@ironfx.com, funding@ironfx.com,
IronFX System <info@ironfx.com>, lkanarini@ironfx.com, AAndreou@IronFX.com,
Compliance@ironfx.co.uk

i don't understand why they are doing this as i will have to go to the financial ombudsman

Please if anyone knows a solution or a number or email address that actually sorts something out or any advice please do let me know.

thnk you

Can you tell us what dates you made deposit?

And how much your total deposit is?

A screenshot, screen recording, or acct history statement would be helpful.

ironfx is not processing my withdrawel of over 20k usd
I am besides myself and not sure how to proceed.

yes i know in hindsight i should have never used them... but it is too late now

i have called all the numbers i have for them
including 44(0)2032827777, +44(0)2033027222, +357 25027905, 44 2075962724 , +357 25027000 but if any rarely answer they tell me they will just email the funding team which never replies
I have emailed them on
backoffice@ironfx.com, funding@ironfx.com,
IronFX System <info@ironfx.com>, lkanarini@ironfx.com, AAndreou@IronFX.com,
Compliance@ironfx.co.uk

i don't understand why they are doing this as i will have to go to the financial ombudsman

Please if anyone knows a solution or a number or email address that actually sorts something out or any advice please do let me know.

thnk you
You are FPA member from 2012 and still, you decided to open an account with Ironfx?
How you missed reading this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/www.ironfx?per-page=25&sort=created_at&page=3?

thank you all for your replies. i have just received the funds in my bank so they must have just sent the funds yesterday evening on a swift transfer. i don't understand as to why they mess around if they are anyway planning on sending the funds.
i have been here since 2012 you are correct. i unfortunately have an addiction to forex and i thought that since i use the uk arm of ironfx that there was no reason for them to scam me, but i was wrong. i hope i can control my addiction in the future and not use them again but i can never know....

thank you

thank you all for your replies. i have just received the funds in my bank so they must have just sent the funds yesterday evening on a swift transfer. i don't understand as to why they mess around if they are anyway planning on sending the funds.
i have been here since 2012 you are correct. i unfortunately have an addiction to forex and i thought that since i use the uk arm of ironfx that there was no reason for them to scam me, but i was wrong. i hope i can control my addiction in the future and not use them again but i can never know....

thank you

Wow! maybe you should go and see a doctor and get some professional help for that addiction of yours or you will be back here posting again no time! Go get some help.

Back