Ironfx not processing my withdrawel

thank you all for your replies. i have just received the funds in my bank so they must have just sent the funds yesterday evening on a swift transfer. i don't understand as to why they mess around if they are anyway planning on sending the funds.
i have been here since 2012 you are correct. i unfortunately have an addiction to forex and i thought that since i use the uk arm of ironfx that there was no reason for them to scam me, but i was wrong. i hope i can control my addiction in the future and not use them again but i can never know....

thank you

In that case you are welcome to follow up on the threads on this forum, may be very helpful in general and especially for you.
Hope that your condition will get better..

i have been here since 2012 you are correct. i unfortunately have an addiction to forex and i thought that since i use the uk arm of ironfx that there was no reason for them to scam me, but i was wrong. i hope i can control my addiction in the future and not use them again but i can never know....

thank you

Both myself and @FxMaster have paypal (I have neteller also) and bank accts. If you feel so inclined to send money to a known scammer (UK or elsewhere), then why not send money to those you know are helping people avoid scams?!?!??

I can show you the correct brokers to get your "fix". You can send a PM if you wish for this consult.

thank you all for your replies. i have just received the funds in my bank so they must have just sent the funds yesterday evening on a swift transfer. i don't understand as to why they mess around if they are anyway planning on sending the funds.

thank you
You received 20k from Ironfx, I am correct?

thank you

Yeah, it's a good news...

Back