IronFX scam, scam, scam !!!!!!

Medusa777

Recruit
I used this broker to run an EA and also used another broker with the same EA on other accounts to compare, when it came to closing positions there was always a delay and cross-compared with other broker. The other broker has always closed my positions in time and there was a delay with Ironfx which in some instances cost a lot of money. Since closing my account with Irofx the account manager has tried to make my life a misery by sending my funds to a bank account supposedly that I closed more than 6 months previously even though they were aware of this they took it upon themselves to change the receivers bank details and now the money has gone missing. Do not for one instance trust this broker or there manipulating sales staff, I am amazed they have a license and are even allowed to trade after looking deeper into them. I was also purposed by Diana Cazan to work outside the umbrella of Ironfx with her boyfriend Gab who runs a scam where they show clients profits by manipulating the price. I gave this option very little attention but would be happy to provide more info on this very shady pair. Steer clear of Ironfx and especially this duo!!!

I used this broker to run an EA and also used another broker with the same EA on other accounts to compare, when it came to closing positions there was always a delay and cross-compared with other broker. The other broker has always closed my positions in time and there was a delay with Ironfx which in some instances cost a lot of money. Since closing my account with Irofx the account manager has tried to make my life a misery by sending my funds to a bank account supposedly that I closed more than 6 months previously even though they were aware of this they took it upon themselves to change the receivers bank details and now the money has gone missing. Do not for one instance trust this broker or there manipulating sales staff, I am amazed they have a license and are even allowed to trade after looking deeper into them. I was also purposed by Diana Cazan to work outside the umbrella of Ironfx with her boyfriend Gab who runs a scam where they show clients profits by manipulating the price. I gave this option very little attention but would be happy to provide more info on this very shady pair. Steer clear of Ironfx and especially this duo!!!
Few questions for you..

How long you know about this website (FPA)?
What's their reply on wire transfers?

Isn't you fill the form when you request the withdrawal?

I requested a withdrawal onto my crypto wallet which was changed by someone at Ironfx, I believe it was done out of spite because I had moved my clients over to another broker once I had confirmed my fears.. Prior to this, it had taken around about 5-6 attempts to withdraw every time the payments team came up with an excuse as to why they weren't able to send my money. I have now found the money but with no help from Ironfx. I sent a letter to there payments team previously to confirm that the card/bank was no longer in use and had even received payments from them to an additional bank in between. The wire instructions were changed by them and have also missed the jump on Bitcoin in-between. I have known about FPA for around a year now.

I requested a withdrawal onto my crypto wallet which was changed by someone at Ironfx, I believe it was done out of spite because I had moved my clients over to another broker once I had confirmed my fears.. Prior to this, it had taken around about 5-6 attempts to withdraw every time the payments team came up with an excuse as to why they weren't able to send my money. I have now found the money but with no help from Ironfx. I sent a letter to there payments team previously to confirm that the card/bank was no longer in use and had even received payments from them to an additional bank in between. The wire instructions were changed by them and have also missed the jump on Bitcoin in-between. I have known about FPA for around a year now.
From a year and you didn't check this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/ironfx-forex-brokers?

Back