• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IRONFX SCAM

I am having an issue with a company

alby1267

Private, 1st Class
My withdrawal of 20.000 usd has been pending for 10 months!

Attachments

• ironfx screen account.jpg
    ironfx screen account.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1
You will never get your money back. I'm missing almost 70,000$ from these monkeys.

My withdrawal of 20.000 usd has been pending for 10 months!

Dear alby1267,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

You will never get your money back. I'm missing almost 70,000$ from these monkeys.

Dear TheLoser,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

I sent a lot of mail to support@ironfx.com but no replies! you just have to be ashamed to write these things. soon you will all be locked up!
IRONFX abuse of clients' money is now public!

Attachments

• C-a_B8sXUAAkCi4.jpg
    C-a_B8sXUAAkCi4.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1
IRONFX director Markos Kashiouris object of criminal investigation in Germany! SCAM !!!

Attachments

• director.jpg
    director.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1
I sent a lot of mail to support@ironfx.com but no replies! you just have to be ashamed to write these things. soon you will all be locked up!
IRONFX abuse of clients' money is now public!
Dear alby1267,
Please note that we are commencing an effort to identify and factually respond to all allegations by users of this site.
Writing regarding unproven allegations with defamatory language is neither constructive nor beneficial for the users of this website.
The Company has thrived and grown throughout the years and has undoubtedly proven its prominence in the financial services sector despite a number of deliberate unsuccessful attempts by third parties in causing harm and damage to the Company’s interests and reputation.
Should you have any specific complain, please provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have.
Any clients that have potential claims are welcomed to provide their details at responses@ironfx.com, so that we can identify them and investigate their potential claims.
Finally, we note that the IronFX Group of Companies comprises of investment firms authorized and regulated by the competent financial authorities in the UK (FCA no. 585561), Australia (AFSL no. 417482), South Africa (FSP no. 45276) and Cyprus (License no. 125/10). We note that none of the said group companies has received either a fine or penalty by any competent authority nor has any court ruled against any of the group companies.
Thank you

IRONFX director Markos Kashiouris object of criminal investigation in Germany! SCAM !!!
Dear IRONFXSCAM,

Please note that we are commencing an effort to identify and factually respond to all allegations by users of this site.
Writing regarding unproven allegations with defamatory language is neither constructive nor beneficial for the users of this website.

Please be advised that the attached document in your comment, is not a criminal proceeding but a confirmation from the German prosecutor that such a case does not exist in their records.

The Company has thrived and grown throughout the years and has undoubtedly proven its prominence in the financial services sector despite a number of deliberate unsuccessful attempts by third parties in causing harm and damage to the Company’s interests and reputation.
Should you have any specific complain, please provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Finally, we note that the IronFX Group of Companies comprises of investment firms authorized and regulated by the competent financial authorities in the UK (FCA no. 585561), Australia (AFSL no. 417482), South Africa (FSP no. 45276) and Cyprus (License no. 125/10). We note that none of the said group companies has received either a fine or penalty by any competent authority nor has any court ruled against any of the group companies.

Thank you

Back