IronFX server problem, phones not answered in Sydney office

Manfred Bartz

Recruit
I have tried to connect to 2 different IronFX accounts (UK and Australia) on 2 different servers using the mobile MT4 app. No connection, tried all morning. Connecting to two other accounts with different brokers works just fine.

No one answers the phone at the Sydney office of IronFX during normal business hours this morning.

This does not smell good....

The desktop MT4s to the two accounts are still working normally though.

Has anybody else problems with IronFX server connection?

Unfortunately I only just found out about many traders with IronFX waiting for their money.

It is just another scam broker, not sure other place, but surely in China after I came here and know how they worked here. Many of them in China doesn't get paid anymore.

Keep trying to contact them and see if you can withdraw your money. If your account is through an office in Sydney, you can also report this to ASIC.

I have tried to connect to 2 different IronFX accounts (UK and Australia) on 2 different servers using the mobile MT4 app. No connection, tried all morning. Connecting to two other accounts with different brokers works just fine.

No one answers the phone at the Sydney office of IronFX during normal business hours this morning.

Unfortunately I only just found out about many traders with IronFX waiting for their money.
Don't think about server problems, think more about withdrawal... this is the big issue with
this scam broker..... just my two cents ;)

If it's small amount, just skip it, IronFX is unable to pay any cent right now. True scam broker after CHF event.

Do you have big amount with them???

I'm stuck with this broker! $67,357 pending for 3 weeks now. I don't know what is going on, but this is very suspect!

67k USD.png

This is a nice amount, which is your principle ? Are there a lot of profits ? If you were very profitable it's sure they will dispute and they will not pay. But at least you have to hope to receive your first deposit. Anyway be aware that it's a long time that this broker don't pay.

Back