IRONFX VEL NOTESCO LTD ESPECIALLY EARNED MONEY. ESCAPE THIS COMPANY.

luisek

Recruit
If you earn something, they will take it away from you. I have had this case twice. I started with my $ 30,000 and went on to earn well over $ 100,000. Then, at the moment of major movements with EURUSD, Iron set up trading in such a way (I suspect a short-term change in leverage) that suddenly there was no funds and they closed my account in an instant. PAY AS ONLY YOU WILL EARN SOMETHING OR OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING NOT THROUGH YOUR FAILURE. The case was dealt with by specialized lawyers from Bermuda. I'll be claiming $ 500,000 in damages plus costs.

The last of these situations follows.

On 27-07-2020 at 16:43 I was deprived of all funds from my IronFx account number 13109448 and leverage 1: 1000. All my EURUSD deals were closed at 1.17616 within 3 seconds. There was no such price at this hour. There was a maximum price of 1.17575. Earlier at 3:10 PM the price was above 1.17616, and I had around $ 40,000 in free funds at the time and kept checking my account by opening opposite BUY positions which significantly inhibited the loss of free funds.
At 4:43 pm with around $ 30,000 in free funds, all of a sudden all positions closed at 1,17616, which was not there at the time. This price didn't come until 5:33 PM.
That's how it is possible to close all my orders at one time, suddenly. I have been trading in IronFx for about 8 years, having full confidence in the IronFx Company and this happened to me, but it was followed by closing orders, but never at the same time all orders were closed at the same time. Friends of traders say that the reason is probably a short-term change of the lever to a much lower one, and then a return to the leverage 1: 1000
Let me mention that the trade was not dynamic at that time, but the increase in the EURUSD price was very slow. In the simulator, with my starting amount of $ 117,000 at 20:00, the curent profit was $ 46,615. I had a large reserve of funds, and for some unknown reason my account crashed. Attached scrin.
I believe it was impossible to suddenly close my account due to my mistake.
In the meantime, I asked for an analysis of the resulting situation in people dealing with traiding.
All three people agree that the reason lies in the lever that was briefly changed at 4:43 PM.
None of the competent persons at IRONFX VEL NOTESCO LTD responded to my complaint showing my error.
MarekCHART.jpgCHART.jpgDATA1.jpghistory 23-27-07-2020.jpghistory of trading.jpg

If you earn something, they will take it away from you. I have had this case twice. I started with my $ 30,000 and went on to earn well over $ 100,000. Then, at the moment of major movements with EURUSD, Iron set up trading in such a way (I suspect a short-term change in leverage) that suddenly there was no funds and they closed my account in an instant. PAY AS ONLY YOU WILL EARN SOMETHING OR OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING NOT THROUGH YOUR FAILURE. The case was dealt with by specialized lawyers from Bermuda. I'll be claiming $ 500,000 in damages plus costs.

The last of these situations follows.

On 27-07-2020 at 16:43 I was deprived of all funds from my IronFx account number 13109448 and leverage 1: 1000. All my EURUSD deals were closed at 1.17616 within 3 seconds. There was no such price at this hour. There was a maximum price of 1.17575. Earlier at 3:10 PM the price was above 1.17616, and I had around $ 40,000 in free funds at the time and kept checking my account by opening opposite BUY positions which significantly inhibited the loss of free funds.
At 4:43 pm with around $ 30,000 in free funds, all of a sudden all positions closed at 1,17616, which was not there at the time. This price didn't come until 5:33 PM.
That's how it is possible to close all my orders at one time, suddenly. I have been trading in IronFx for about 8 years, having full confidence in the IronFx Company and this happened to me, but it was followed by closing orders, but never at the same time all orders were closed at the same time. Friends of traders say that the reason is probably a short-term change of the lever to a much lower one, and then a return to the leverage 1: 1000
Let me mention that the trade was not dynamic at that time, but the increase in the EURUSD price was very slow. In the simulator, with my starting amount of $ 117,000 at 20:00, the curent profit was $ 46,615. I had a large reserve of funds, and for some unknown reason my account crashed. Attached scrin.
I believe it was impossible to suddenly close my account due to my mistake.
In the meantime, I asked for an analysis of the resulting situation in people dealing with traiding.
All three people agree that the reason lies in the lever that was briefly changed at 4:43 PM.
None of the competent persons at IRONFX VEL NOTESCO LTD responded to my complaint showing my error.
MarekView attachment 57701View attachment 57701View attachment 57702View attachment 57703View attachment 57704
Check this out Instructions for IronFx clients who are having trouble withdrawing their funds.

@luisek You deposited $30k with IronFx despite the overwhelming evidence that they are scam?

Need to control your gambling impulse.

If you want you can say hello to ex-employee Harry

@luisek You deposited $30k with IronFx despite the overwhelming evidence that they are scam?

Need to control your gambling impulse.
"4evermatt" I have been trading there for 7 years. Despite the many losses in the initial period, I purely earned a multiple of what I deposited, developing an original strategy that over the last year allowed me to earn an average of up to $ 20,000 per month. The bonuses were very helpful. Apparently it started to disturb the broker. They always paid me on time, max 1 week. I could not have imagined that it would end as described above. If they accepted my complaint, I would still trade with them

"4evermatt" I have been trading there for 7 years. Despite the many losses in the initial period, I purely earned a multiple of what I deposited, developing an original strategy that over the last year allowed me to earn an average of up to $ 20,000 per month. The bonuses were very helpful. Apparently it started to disturb the broker. They always paid me on time, max 1 week. I could not have imagined that it would end as described above. If they accepted my complaint, I would still trade with them
I would love to see a full account history statement of these earnings. Can you generate it using these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

The FULL history please showing all deposits, gains, and losses.

You can PM me if you wish.

I would love to see a full account history statement of these earnings.

Ah typical Mister Ponzi, you always have some winners, maybe “no more moneys on the Bermuda Bank, the 165m are gone for good….o_Oo_O

again the same technical issue, been hooked up to derivatives markets or not ….think also called misconduct, financial crime…..

IronFX is a trade name of Notesco Limited. Notesco Limited is registered in Bermuda with registration number 51491 and registered address of 65 Court Street, 6th Floor, Hamilton HM 12, Bermuda.

I think there can be 2 cases
1) You are a fake ironfx customer
2)You need a doctor

Ironfx is a scam broker from 2015, thousands of clients including me, they have seen their money disappear, held with a shameful excuse, covered up by the biggest scammer that is Cysec, and you continue to operate and pay money to them ?????

Back