IRONFX VEL NOTESCO LTD ESPECIALLY EARNED MONEY. ESCAPE THIS COMPANY.

@FPA Forums Team can you update IronFx scam alert page with all of their hidden names, including the ones in this thread?

Attachments

• DetailedStatement 24-10-2020.zip
    66.8 KB · Views: 7
Up to 4evermaat

A full account statement is attached

Attachments

• DetailedStatement 24-10-2020.zip
    66.8 KB · Views: 9
"4evermatt" I have been trading there for 7 years. Despite the many losses in the initial period, I purely earned a multiple of what I deposited, developing an original strategy that over the last year allowed me to earn an average of up to $ 20,000 per month. The bonuses were very helpful. Apparently it started to disturb the broker. They always paid me on time, max 1 week. I could not have imagined that it would end as described above. If they accepted my complaint, I would still trade with them

So how much total money have you deposited?
How much total money have you withdrawn (successfully)?

I don't remember. Everything is on the statement you got.
Even if you don't remember, you would have emails of deposits and withdrawals.

According to the statement you provided, it looks like they offered 100% bonus on all deposits and took away 100% bonus on all withdrawals.

And your statement only covers 2020. What about the other 6-7 years you have been trading there? I don't see anything that covers that period.

If you are net profitable (over 7 years), just count your blessings and move towards a broker who is aligned with your interests (not ripping you off). See this article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

---

We've also already mentioned IronFx's notorious scam track record, which is well recorded on FPA over several years. What else do you want us to say? I suggest you invite the company to the thread and control your gambling addiction.

Back