• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx victims: report here of your pending withdrawal requests

I am having an issue with a company
Dear BarisK,

Thank you for your response.

Please be advised that where we consider the FOS decisions to potentially present an adverse legal precedent at Court, the company may, at its sole discretion, to choose for these cases to be tried at Court.

We stand by our initial assessment that you have been employing an abusive trading strategy with an additional 2 traders under a common IB (accounts have been masked for confidentiality purposes).

• IB: XXXXX2671
• Your Account: XXXXX9313
• Trader 1: XXXXX9330
• Trader 2: XXXXX6401

This involved trading under common IPs with a view of extracting the bonus via risk-free trading.

Our decision is final in this respect.

Thank you
Let's just assume for a moment that I have done abusive trading (which I have not) and what you are saying is, you will not return my money. It's like, I'm a Uber driver, I'm working under Uber with my own car, and let's just say I abused a passenger. So by your logic, Uber will take my car??? Come on. You are being absurd.

I will contact to Financial Ombudsman and see what they will say. I waited 2 years for Ombudsman decision, and Ombudsman have investigated all my transactions, and they have found no abuse or irregularities. And that's why, they have given a decision in favor of me. I'm sure they will be very outraged to see your response, which you are refusing to follow the decision of FOS. I remind you that IronFX is regulated under FOS, and you haven't rejected the decision of FOS within 2 months period. Thereby you will be forced to follow the decision of FOS, I'm very sure about it.

The abusive(?) trading you've been claiming, is the PAMM account, I guess.

What is a PAMM account?
Percentage Allocation Management Module, also known as Percentage Allocation Money Management or PAMM, is a form of pooled money forex trading. An investor gets to allocate his money in desired proportion to the qualified traders of his choice.
PAMM is provided by IronFX, all the brokers have PAMM account, and it's never abusive, in fact its a normal thing in forex.

Can you also explain "what kind of abuse I have done" ??? Interesting however, because I end up losing $11,000.
Anyway, did we hack your system? Did we exploit the trading, and make illegal millions of dollars? What abuse you are claiming? So, let's talk about it.

The abusive(?) trading you've been claiming, is the PAMM account, I guess.

What is a PAMM account?
Percentage Allocation Management Module, also known as Percentage Allocation Money Management or PAMM, is a form of pooled money forex trading. An investor gets to allocate his money in desired proportion to the qualified traders of his choice.
PAMM is provided by IronFX, all the brokers have PAMM account, and it's never abusive, in fact its a normal thing in forex.

Can you also explain "what kind of abuse I have done" ??? Interesting however, because I end up losing $11,000.
Anyway, did we hack your system? Did we exploit the trading, and make illegal millions of dollars? What abuse you are claiming? So, let's talk about it.

Dear Barisk,

Thank you for your response.

Our statement is correct. It is within your rights to contact the FOS Service directly for further clarifications.

Thank you

You always use the excuse of abusive trading but which excuse do you have in my case?I never traded and you don’t give me my money back!I’m still waiting a response!

Dear carogo,

Thank you for your message.

You have registered a complaint on February 13th, 2018.

Your complaint is still under review and the company will revert within the prescribed timeline.

Thank you in anticipation

You always use the excuse of abusive trading but which excuse do you have in my case?I never traded and you don’t give me my money back!I’m still waiting a response!

Dear carogo,

Thank you for your message.

Your matter has now been resolved.

Thank you

Dear owenwang,

Thank you for your comment.

We confirm that you have chosen to use the FOS Service. A decision was issued on 12 July 2017.

You have however chosen not to accept the binding nature of the FOS decision.

Should you have any questions, please refer these to the FOS Service and/or your legal Counsel.

Thank you

This reply is sketchy. What real evidence, does this even convey? Sounds like a smart claused response you deliberately intended IMO

You should deal with your customer relations a little more sincerely in the future I think.

Why would something like this take you two years to resolve if you are truly a "top-notch" broker?

Just curious, :p

-ScamXposr

This reply is sketchy. What real evidence, does this even convey? Sounds like a smart claused response you deliberately intended IMO

You should deal with your customer relations a little more sincerely in the future I think.

Why would something like this take you two years to resolve if you are truly a "top-notch" broker?

Just curious, :p

-ScamXposr

Dear ScamXposR,

Thank you for your posting.

We respond factually to all queries and we currently have no pending claims in the forums.

As indicated previously (e.g. post #75), accepting an FOS decision where the client/claimant has not accepted the binding nature of the FOS decision may potentially leave the company exposed to multiple claims for the same case. This is a basic point of law.

We are happy to clarify further.

Thank you

So, if there is no pending withdrawal, why my withdrawal is pending since 2015? If you value the FOS decision, why you don't follow the FOS decision? Clearly the FOS have investigated my case, found no abusive trading whatsoever. And so?

Dear ScamXposR,

We respond factually to all queries and we currently have no pending claims in the forums.

As indicated previously (e.g. post #75), accepting an FOS decision where the client/claimant has not accepted the binding nature of the FOS decision may potentially leave the company exposed to multiple claims for the same case. This is a basic point of law.

We are happy to clarify further.

Thank you

So, if there is no pending withdrawal, why my withdrawal is pending since 2015? If you value the FOS decision, why you don't follow the FOS decision? Clearly the FOS have investigated my case, found no abusive trading whatsoever. And so?

Dear BarisK,

We refer you to the Company’s reply on your query in this very thread (post #69)

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-withdrawal-requests.54068/page-7#post-311426

We consider the case closed, and as stated before, our decision is final in this respect.

Thank you

For Iron FX Officer
My name is Carlos O T Amaral F and my account # 532003
I made a deposit a few years ago and I'm trying to withdrawal it since january without success.
The account which I made the first deposit is closed and, at the end o march, I manage to get a Statement from HSBC saying that this account no longer exists but unfortunately Iron Fx still doesn't allow me to withdrawal my funds.Chatting to Mr.Nuno Vasconcellos ( it's the only way to speak to someone,because all emails are ignored and unanswered) he told me to make a complaint (wich I had already made) because he didn't have an answer to my request.
So,I don't understand why my withdrawal is still denied,since I filled Iron Fx requests.

Back