• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx victims

I am having an issue with a company
IronFX Officer,

IronFX stole your customer's money and you want to close the case. I understand you are that kind of people.

But I will not forgive you SCAM and will not give up on this.

IronFX is SCAM. The WORST SCAM !

IronFX Victim

IronFX have not payed my deposit back. although i have the deciision from the FOS, according to which IF. have to pay my deposit back They do not answer. my mails. I got the decision on 17 of may , more than 3 months ago.
IS IRONFX SCAM???? Decide it

IronFX have not payed my deposit back. although i have the deciision from the FOS, according to which IF. have to pay my deposit back They do not answer. my mails. I got the decision on 17 of may , more than 3 months ago.
IS IRONFX SCAM???? Decide it

Dear VikiViktoria,
You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.
Thank you

I have a total lost of my life savings because of IronFX did not respect the contract ans the stop loss. Also my father has pending withdrawal from 2 years, even the Financial Ombudsman (Cyprus) decided they must reimburse the money and IronFX did not accept the decision! they said we do abbusive use of our account! but that account was managed by people from IronFX Uruguay, we never trade!! emails are going and coming and no answer. They are a total fraud.

Dear VikiViktoria,
You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.
Thank you
I sent an email with my father information and the decision of the Financial Ombudsman also. My father's account number is 17008866, it was managed by Ana Karina Machado, who worked for IronFX Uruguay and was responsible for the trading,not us.

Dear VikiViktoria,

Thank you for providing your details.

We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016 and 9 February 2016.

Regards,
Great!! This is the template answers of Iron fx.
I got the so called Final responses, from Iron. on 19. January 2016, and an other letters for my complaint to the final response on 9. February 2016.
But, as you know very well, Ironfx may has the right by The Terms and Conditions to withhold or withdraw the bonus, and remove profits, but Ironfx has no right to withhold the capital I deposited, I dont care the profit, neither the bonus, but i have the right to my deposit.

That is why everyone have the right, to decide, wether Ironfx is a cheater..

I sent an email with my father information and the decision of the Financial Ombudsman also. My father's account number is 17008866, it was managed by Ana Karina Machado, who worked for IronFX Uruguay and was responsible for the trading,not us.

Dear MargaretG,

Thank you for providing your details.

We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 13 May 2016.

Regards.

After 4 years of my request to withdraw, and after more than 6 monts of the Ombudsman's decision, I got my money back. Good luck to everyone!!!!

Back