• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx-waiting 31 days for my withdraw

I am having an issue with a company

Chai siak fah

Recruit
Hello friends
I am waiting for my withdraw USD5,000.00 31days already
I see Ironfx is a scam broker in this Forex Peace Army, many traders facing withdraw problems
I received an email say:
Dear: Clients
We are investigating your account for potential irregular activity.

They investigate my account 31days already. how long they are going to take?
what should we do to get withdraw? please help....
Thank you
My email: chaisiakfah@hotmail.com

Attachments

• withdraw waiting already 31 days.jpg
    withdraw waiting already 31 days.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 14
Dear: Master Sergeant

I try many times to submit review but the system moved me to top page every time i click submit review

ironfx cheating with all client at this time they used one trick give all client 100% sharing bonus and then they block all client withdrawal so i request to all client that do not add money in that company otherwise your money is gone ....

I try many times to submit review but the system moved me to top page every time i click submit review

There are code (Capcha) that you need to type and select 1 star to leave review. Or Share screenshot with us.

Take a screenshot of your review just before and just after hitting submit. Post those here. That should make it easy to see what went wrong.

Also, repost that info from Post 7 in this thread into the IronFx thread inside of Wholesale Forex Complaints.

Master sergeant
I already post it to wholesale complaint, is it ok?
I deposit USD10,000.00 to my first account and loss it
Then deposit USD5,000.00 to additional account, what i want withdraw is only the USD5,000.00 my deposit,no profit
they also dont want give my deposit

Back