• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
Dear luxotik,

Thank you for your comment.

We repeat the facts of your case:

1. You attempted to conceal information as to the true facts of your case
2. Your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you and your attorney on 4/6/2015 and 01/02/2016 respectively.
3. Your complaint was referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service which was rejected by the Financial Ombudsman Service on 31 October 2017.

For the above repetitive points we refer you to our last reply, please look at the link below:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/www.ironfx.com?page=2&per-page=10

We also refer your repetitive comment to @AsstModerator and we request for action to be taken against your spamming.

Thank you

Dear IronFx Officer,
you are concealing the true fact that the Financial Ombudsman did not reject my claim but terminated the case due to the expiration of the deadline.

So my case is open and you can finally post here a real response.

Your final response of January 2016, which was identical for every complainant, does not fulfil the requirements of a proper Complaint Handling.

Your final response was:

"Following the company's investigation for the accounts registered under the email address XXXXXXXXX you are hereby informed that has been established that an abusive trading activity has occurred on certain of these accounts and you are in breach of the terms and conditions relating to one or more promotions made available to those accounts. This is the Company final response"

Please note that this "final response" does not comply with the requirements of the European Securities and Markets Authority, which has publicly specified that client’s withdrawal requests must be processed immediately and information about delay must be clear and not misleading.

The above "final response" is misleading and unsubstantiated.
You have never specified any details about abusive transactions.
So I ask you to process my complaints pursuant to the rules laid out in the MiFID directive. Every failure will be reported to the ESMA.
BTW: I never received a reference number for my complaint.

Dear IronFx Officer,
you are concealing the true fact that the Financial Ombudsman did not reject my claim but terminated the case due to the expiration of the deadline.

So my case is open and you can finally post here a real response.

Your final response of January 2016, which was identical for every complainant, does not fulfil the requirements of a proper Complaint Handling.

Your final response was:

"Following the company's investigation for the accounts registered under the email address XXXXXXXXX you are hereby informed that has been established that an abusive trading activity has occurred on certain of these accounts and you are in breach of the terms and conditions relating to one or more promotions made available to those accounts. This is the Company final response"

Please note that this "final response" does not comply with the requirements of the European Securities and Markets Authority, which has publicly specified that client’s withdrawal requests must be processed immediately and information about delay must be clear and not misleading.

The above "final response" is misleading and unsubstantiated.
You have never specified any details about abusive transactions.
So I ask you to process my complaints pursuant to the rules laid out in the MiFID directive. Every failure will be reported to the ESMA.
BTW: I never received a reference number for my complaint.

Dear luxotik,

Without identifying yourself as a client of the company, you continue posting repeated and baseless defamatory allegations.

Please refer to the Company's comment (post #160) in this thread.

For the above repetitive points we refer you to our last reply, please look at the link below: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/www.ironfx.com?page=2&per-page=10

We also refer your repetitive comment to @AsstModerator and we request for action to be taken against your spamming.

Thank you for your comment

Luxotic gave his account number earlier in this thread...

dear Ironfx officer scam

You know my identity as previous discussions.
But there are no problems,I repeat it for you.
My account 170117935,
Iron fx company hold all my funnds since january 2015.
Even a child understand that you represent a thief company.

Luxotic also posted information on his account in at least one other thread. He does not have very many posts. Why are you making a claim like this without taking 1 minute to check the facts?

You are a most famous broker.

From this parliamentary question by MEP Tibor Szany (who is not a disgruntled client), it is evident that not a couple of people, but a large number of complainants have turned to EU authorities against you.

You are the only Cypriot broker who managed to be discussed at the EU Parliament. Here the last parliamentary question:

Did you really think that you can steal clients' money and get away with it ?

Attachments

• EUParl2018.JPG
    EUParl2018.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 3
You are a most famous broker.

From this parliamentary question by MEP Tibor Szany (who is not a disgruntled client), it is evident that not a couple of people, but a large number of complainants have turned to EU authorities against you.

You are the only Cypriot broker who managed to be discussed at the EU Parliament. Here the last parliamentary question:

Did you really think that you can steal clients' money and get away with it ?

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

From your conduct in the forum so far, it is evident that you are not genuine clients of the Company (you have only registered on January 18th, 2018 with the sole purpose of defamating the company with repetitive multies – you have posted no other constructive comment on the FPA forums).

We note that the Company has repeatedly replied to your repetitive and baseless comments (i.e. posts #95, #105, #127, #146, #154 in this thread alone), that serve no other purpose than to defamate the Company.

You have chosen to keep your identity undisclosed by using nicknames and usernames with the sole purpose of engaging in defamatory comments, untrue and unfounded statements. The Company has repeatedly requested that you provide your particulars either via this forum or via e-mail to a dedicated email address, however, you have not done so to date in order to allow the Company to attend to any genuine query you may have.

We note that your continuous defamatory attempts are aimed at creating impressions, disgrace, and damage to the Company’s reputation and goodwill. Such inappropriate conduct is not welcome by the Company and is against ethics and morals. Unless you have a genuine query, the Company does not intend to attend to any further unsubstantiated comments or statements.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

Thank you

Dear @luxotik

Despite the fact that we have attended your query on multiple occasions within the FPA site, you continue spamming the FPA forums with your repetitive and baseless comments.

For the record, we would like to note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you and your attorney on 4/6/2015 and 01/02/2016 respectively.

We further note that had your complaint referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service which was terminated by the Financial Ombudsman Service on 31 October 2017.

We refer you to just a couple of our replies relating to your case within this very thread – posts #97,#106, #116, #153, and #158.

Thank you

Dear IronFX Officer! Dear All, I'm a real victim of IronFX!

According to Union Law, Clients' Funds explicit belong to Clients and
IronFX has no authority to withhold those funds irrespective of Circumstance!

IronFx is not entitled to withhold my initial DEPOSIT by law!

The question: How IronFx could do this for 3 years?

IronFx suggesting: I should take the legal route? Why? Because there is no investor protection in Cyprus!

Best Regards
Derda Bernadett from Europe

Dear IronFX Officer! Dear All, I'm a real victim of IronFX!

According to Union Law, Clients' Funds explicit belong to Clients and
IronFX has no authority to withhold those funds irrespective of Circumstance!

IronFx is not entitled to withhold my initial DEPOSIT by law!

The question: How IronFx could do this for 3 years?

IronFx suggesting: I should take the legal route? Why? Because there is no investor protection in Cyprus!

Best Regards
Derda Bernadett from Europe

Dear Derda.Bernadett,

We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.

We further note that had your complaint referred to the FOS which was rejected by the FOS on 31 October 2017.

We have mentioned the above in our initial reply to your comments in the FPA thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-exposed-at-the-european-parliament.54373 (post #5)

As mentioned, repeatedly, we consider this issue now closed.

We also refer your repetitive comments to multiple threads to @AsstModerator and we request for action to be taken against your spamming.

Thank you

Addition: Find attached the full Decision of the Financial Ombudsman

Dear BinaryLad

Please see attached as requested. Certain client info has been redacted for confidentiality reasons.

As proven by all the exchanges in this thread (and if you take client marc56 as an example, in repeated threads on the FPA site) the postings are either repeated and completely baseless or defamatory (by non-clients) or, where clients have been identified, their claims are either closed or selected information is presented in such a way so as to misrepresent the actual facts.

We request moderators to review the threads on FPA site and the "Scam" rating is removed.

This will ensure the continued transparency and impartiality of the FPA as a forum for addressing TRUE and FACTUAL verified client claims.

Thank you.

AsstModerator Note: The attachment to this post has been removed, The client's full name was exposed in this attachment. Posting it was unethical and may also have been illegal.

Dear AsstModerator,

Thank you for pointing out our erratum which has now been rectified and the correct document posted.

We would like to point out that as a general rule and as per the Company’s policies, we do not post client details unless the client has been identified and consents to posting their client details. This is indeed the case in all our postings to date.

Your point, however, is valid and has been noted and will not be repeated.

We would also like to apologize to the client as well.

As per the request by @BinaryLad and in order to clear the situation out – please find attached the updated version of @marc56 FOS decision (all personal details removed).

For the record, as far as this case is concerned the client (marc56) has chosen to repeatedly and intentionally conceal (i) the true facts of his case and (ii) the fact that he had his case already judged and rejected by the FOS.

Since we have the opportunity to speak to you, we would like to bring your attention to repeated defamatory comments by a small group of individuals that have failed to identify themselves as clients of the company i.e. Alphabeta, Oscarra, 4evermaat and IRONFXSCAM

These individuals repeatedly post the same stuff over and over again, mixing the threads with garbage and lowering the quality of the forums (and obstructing valid issues to be heard properly). Please see below just a few examples of such threads:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-exposed-at-the-european-parliament.54373

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/another-victim-of-ironfx.54289/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-victims.52030/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-whistleblower-corner.53703/

Also, plainly defamatory postings that add no value to the FPA threads i.e. postings from the user “toroks”

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-global-limited-cysec-licence-no-125-10.47947

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...mail-complaints-to-regulatory-agencies.40764/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-do-not-want-to-pay-to-me.38085/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...nnot-withdrawal-for-more-than-2-months.39767/

And one of the latest defamatory attempts by user “FreddieR”, please see the thread below:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...your-pending-withdrawal-requests.54068/page-6

Thank you

Attachments

• MC FOS DECISION_.pdf
    822.9 KB · Views: 9
Dear IronFx Representative
You continue to provide false information and lies in this thread, now i am tired of this..
You continue to say that I have chosen to repeatedly and intentionally conceal (i) the true facts of my case... WHERE AND WHEN?????????????
AM I who asked to analyze my case in public, you are a great liar !!!!

The Financial Ombudsman has rejected my case because you have provided FALSE information to them !!!!

1) During his trading with IF he deposited usd 47023 FALSE
2) He withdrew usd 29731 FALSE
3) Made a net loss of usd 26953 FALSE
Iron dictate these numbers to Financial Ombudsman, i asked more time proofs of these , no answer to me has been given, either by Iron, or by the Financial Ombudsman. Also I sent as a test a table in pdf, with all the payments made and withdrawals made in pdf (real data and not false like yours) but never 'been taken into consideration ... WHY ???

4) My FO complaint has been sent 24/11/2015 , to the Financial Ombudsman ,he had max 9 months for resolve the case, but Financial Ombudsman sent me an answer in August 2017, 21 months after !!!!!!!!!!!!! OUTLAWS !!!

5) The complainant was identified to have abused T&C , because traded with the same IP address used by other clients FALSE !!!!!!!!!
I ask evidence of this...no answer...all invented !!!!!!!! The same motivation is used in all the sentences of the Financial Ombudsman, it is clear that it is an invention

6) The client also was under an IB that has referred to IF FALSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never been under an IB, otherwise please post name and surname

In addition this, please look at post # 73 in this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-whistleblower-corner.53703/page-8

Not a single answer has been given to me ...

My case is already in court, do not worry, you can buy Cysec, you can buy FO, you can buy lawyers (someone is already in jail for this) but you can not buy the court ...
I also sent you a private message, to try to avoid this, but no answer from you ... this is the way you try to solve the cases? Compliments !!!

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-13_20-42-12.png
    upload_2018-3-13_20-42-12.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
Pursuant to the European directive on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR directive 2013/11/EU), Cyprus is obliged to establish an ADR entity for the quick and effective resolution of consumer disputes. This obligation applies to disputes against Cypriot providers of financial services, too.

An ADR entity must be independent, the procedure length has to be of max. 3 months, the procedure must be fair.

Cyprus never established an ADR entity. Cyprus refers all financial disputes to the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus, which is understaffed, not independent, not fair. Some staff of the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus has a job in the financial sector at the same time.

The Financial Ombudsman refused to process any disputes against IronFx, until they were forced by EU authorities in early 2017.

Ca. 2500 disputes against IronFx were filed to the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus, which issued ca. 800 decisions till now.

The Financial Ombudsman usually rules by accepting the claim of the client for the initial deposit. Client’s losses are deducted from the initial deposit. But the claim for the trading profit is not recognized by the Financial Ombudsman.

Since the Financial Ombudsman is not independent and fair, the EU Commission launched an infringement procedure against Cyprus: EU Pilot (2016) 8922

Back