• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX withdraw issues

I am having an issue with a company

lomantpa

Recruit
I'm trying to withdraw my funds from IronFX since 22-11-2016 without any success. I have US$ 9663,89 stopped there and an withdraw of US$1500,00 opened in 28-02-2017 still pending. I want to withdraw all my funds there but there are no answers to my emails or skype. My account manager (Nuno Vasconcelos) do not answer to my calls or messages anymore. Even an complain opened at IronFX was not answered.

Nuno even suggested at first that I should open a new account in IronFX UK and trade like an "EDGE" to "TRANSFER" my funds from one account to another. This procedure is of course totally unacceptable.

Looks like another one bites the dust. IronFx carefully maintains regulation by rebranding some of its subsidiaries and has attempted to remove negative information from the internet. A few people have been paid only after fighting tooth/nail and a lot of pressure exerted on ESMA or publicity here on FPA to force CySec's hand to some extent. Some had to wait 2.5-4 years to get a simple withdrawal processed.

These videos summarize it nicely

As far as FPA is concerned, this scam alert is the best you can do. You can also leave a review of your experience. Since FPA has already labeled IronFx a scam several years ago, no more FPA traders court cases can be filed.

I'm sure the IronFx Officer will come along with his "undisputed facts" :rolleyes:

I'm trying to withdraw my funds from IronFX since 22-11-2016 without any success. I have US$ 9663,89 stopped there and an withdraw of US$1500,00 opened in 28-02-2017 still pending. I want to withdraw all my funds there but there are no answers to my emails or skype. My account manager (Nuno Vasconcelos) do not answer to my calls or messages anymore. Even an complain opened at IronFX was not answered.

Nuno even suggested at first that I should open a new account in IronFX UK and trade like an "EDGE" to "TRANSFER" my funds from one account to another. This procedure is of course totally unacceptable.

Dear lomantpa,

Please note that your complaint is currently being examined by the Compliance department which is an independent unit within the Company. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the information and complaints handled by the said department until a final response is issued as per the complaints handling policy.

Thank you

Looks like another one bites the dust. IronFx carefully maintains regulation by rebranding some of its subsidiaries and has attempted to remove negative information from the internet. A few people have been paid only after fighting tooth/nail and a lot of pressure exerted on ESMA or publicity here on FPA to force CySec's hand to some extent. Some had to wait 2.5-4 years to get a simple withdrawal processed.

Dear 4evermaat,

Thank you for your comment.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/.

Thank you

IronFX have not payed my deposit back. although i have the deciision from the FOS, according to which IF. have to pay my deposit back They do not answer. my mails. I got the decision on 17 of may , more than 3 months ago.
IS IRONFX SCAM???? Decide it
The Ironfx Officer, on this forum asked my account details. I sent them to him, but nothing happaned. Do not trus in Ironfx, and do not trudt in Notesco. They are the same, as a guess.

dude i cant imagine what you are going through right now. Personally i had to wait like 14 days to withdraw 30k$ with 4xPremium. But at least at the end of the day i got my money back.

Update: I got my transaction of US$1500,00 opened in 28-02-2017 approved in last october 16. After received this amount I opened another withdraw request on 2018-10-23 of US$ 2500.00 (transaction ID WB5000XXXAPH2382) which is in "Waiting for processing" since then.

IronFX Officer, will I have to wait for another year to withdraw this request?

These videos summarize it nicely

As far as FPA is concerned, this scam alert is the best you can do. You can also leave a review of your experience. Since FPA has already labeled IronFx a scam several years ago, no more FPA traders court cases can be filed.

I'm sure the IronFx Officer will come along with his "undisputed facts" :rolleyes:

Highly agreed.

The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Dec 18, 2018 at 7:38 AM

Lets hope if they could come to help the traders, there were many events in the past where many brokers turned into scam and stopped paying their traders. I hope you guys will easy guess where i am pointing to..! Lets also hope that the traders should get their money back. I usually keep withdrawing the profits by leaving necessary capital with the broker in order to stay on the safe side because you never knows when a broker turned bad.

Back