• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx Withdrawal Troubles

I am having an issue with a company

JoESp

Recruit
I have made several attempts to withdraw money from IronFx.

All have been ignored and waiting to be processed..........

The most Recent attempt was made in May 2018 - this is still 'waiting for processing'
The first in March 2017.

I have made several attempts to withdraw money from IronFx.

All have been ignored and waiting to be processed..........

The most Recent attempt was made in May 2018 - this is still 'waiting for processing'
The first in March 2017.
Hello IronFX Officer, can you look at his issue, please?

same problem here, been trying for over a month now to get withdraw funds from them. Sent them copies of ID as they said this was the reason they did not action my requests. But now I'm just ignored.

@JoESp @IRONFXSCAM @FxMaster
You may be able to re-submit your withdraw request if you have copy of the ombudsman judgement in favor of clients of IronFx Cyprus. Try logging in and resubmit your request. Or email them with your account number, login ID, and attach the copy of the ombudsman judgement. Then request that they unlock your account and allow you to withdraw the funds owed.

See this post: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-withdrawal-problem.59383/#post-333798

It could be they selectively paid that person because he had produced some of the videos that exposed IronFx. They were all reuploaded as the original vimeo account was removed "somehow". Although I do think it was removed before he got paid.

@mickeyironfxsucks Please open your own scam alerts thread and submit evidence there. Although ironfx has already been labeled scam, it still helps to document the victim's story.

@JoESp @IRONFXSCAM @FxMaster
You may be able to re-submit your withdraw request if you have copy of the ombudsman judgement in favor of clients of IronFx Cyprus. Try logging in and resubmit your request. Or email them with your account number, login ID, and attach the copy of the ombudsman judgement. Then request that they unlock your account and allow you to withdraw the funds owed.

See this post: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-withdrawal-problem.59383/#post-333798

It could be they selectively paid that person because he had produced some of the videos that exposed IronFx. They were all reuploaded as the original vimeo account was removed "somehow". Although I do think it was removed before he got paid.

@mickeyironfxsucks Please open your own scam alerts thread and submit evidence there. Although ironfx has already been labeled scam, it still helps to document the victim's story.
Thank you
Much appreciated

I'm having same problems - I have a remaining 1230 USD in IronFX and trying to withdraw from February-2019 - they stopped even reply to my e-mails.

I'm having same problems - I have a remaining 1230 USD in IronFX and trying to withdraw from February-2019 - they stopped even reply to my e-mails.

And yet they are still regulated by Cysec.

@michaelpelly normally I would say to open a new scam alert thread ans submit evidence (and you should) and leave a review of your experience...

But for IronFx clients, I wonder if they are worth the energy.

This is what you are up against:

Last edited:
Back