Irregularities Trading With IFX

Fergi

Private
Been Testing IFX and found difference between bid / ask price on their trade chart vs the calculation on your costing screen. On the chart the trade runs way above your opening position but you stay in a negative. I've contacted their support on 20 October 2020 ( no response)again on 23 October 2020 ( told them I'm going to post here for help ) received a response same day, 23 October 2020 ( We've forwarded your issue to our technical department) , sent another mail on 26 October 2020 only to receive feedback the next day , not addressing the matter. I'm sure you can well imagine the effect this had on my losses and the broker can't care to respond. Please find example attached and hoping to find a proper answer on this. Thnx 20201113_184144.jpg

Attachments

• 20201113_184241.jpg
    20201113_184241.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 10
Been Testing IFX and found difference between bid / ask price on their trade chart vs the calculation on your costing screen. On the chart the trade runs way above your opening position but you stay in a negative. I've contacted their support on 20 October 2020 ( no response)again on 23 October 2020 ( told them I'm going to post here for help ) received a response same day, 23 October 2020 ( We've forwarded your issue to our technical department) , sent another mail on 26 October 2020 only to receive feedback the next day , not addressing the matter. I'm sure you can well imagine the effect this had on my losses and the broker can't care to respond. Please find example attached and hoping to find a proper answer on this. Thnx View attachment 59385
ifxbrokers.com is this correct website?

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Nov 23, 2020 at 3:56 PM

Any response to private email after the invitation?
Followed the guide regarding the invite process but can't seem to find the next step in the event of broker not responding. Apologies if I overlooked the guide but kindly please advise. Thank you

Hi, is this basically it for complaints where the broker ignores an invite sent on a complaint?

Back