Irregularities Trading With IFX

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Dec 10, 2020 at 4:55 PM

Been Testing IFX and found difference between bid / ask price on their trade chart vs the calculation on your costing screen. On the chart the trade runs way above your opening position but you stay in a negative. I've contacted their support on 20 October 2020 ( no response)again on 23 October 2020 ( told them I'm going to post here for help ) received a response same day, 23 October 2020 ( We've forwarded your issue to our technical department) , sent another mail on 26 October 2020 only to receive feedback the next day , not addressing the matter. I'm sure you can well imagine the effect this had on my losses and the broker can't care to respond. Please find example attached and hoping to find a proper answer on this. Thnx View attachment 59385

Just want to add a screen record showing a live trade with IFX broker where the same occurs as mentioned..Different Day from my initial complaint , trading Nas100 this time. Also my 1st open trade after a new deposit.

Nas100/T100.Imax
Buy - 12044.1
Lot - 0.10 ( lowest )

Notice how the trade on the graph runs in a positive and on the costing screen the trade stays in a negative

* PLEASE CONFIRM IF SCREEN RECORD UPLOADED CORRECT

is there some kind of commission that is not showing?

Also, I notice a credit. Did you accept some kind of trading "bonus"?

is there some kind of commission that is not showing?

Also, I notice a credit. Did you accept some kind of trading "bonus
My first thoughts was possible commission as well but see attached correspondence with support

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201214-142916_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214-142916_Gmail.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20201214-142858_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214-142858_Gmail.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 2
My first thoughts was possible commission as well but see attached correspondence with support
And there was a trading bonus on offer at some point yes which was not optional. I'm searching for more info on the bonus as we speak and will revert shortly.

Back