Irresponsible eztrader support, account manager

chen0581

Recruit
I am the client of eztrader, my experience with eztrader is very bad. in total I have deposit more than usd 4000 and in summary the support, account manager and customer service is bad.

My unsolved issue (till now), in summary-my assigned account manager had claimed and promised to cancel my negative amount before I deposit the funding. After I deposit the funding, the withdrawable amount is still $0 and means the amount go to the negative amount. I had talked with the account manager and she say she will fix and settle the issue. And so I waited for 2-3 months and from times to times I had followed up the issue and my account manager said it is still fixing. I had explain to her that I will not trade until the problem is fixed (I should have $1000 usd withdrawable). After I deposit the amount, my account manager went MIA, I am not able to contact her through Skype and email (she do not reply). I post to the eztrader support and they seem to be ignoring my case and just reply they will send to the department. I waited for 1 months and no1 get back to me. And the most frustrating part is my account now is deactivated due to long time no trading. I need to pay money to reactivate it........................... I sent to the eztrader support and the financial department say I had not trade for a few months and I reply to them my issue and nothing comes back.
I was still waiting for the issue to solve????? My account manager do not response to me?????

Prior to that, I am suppose to be given this vip sms signal service which only members who deposit a standard amount of funding. Eversince I deposit the amount, I was not given any sms signal. I checked with my account manager again and again but nothing resolved.

It is a scam for me to deposit money to buy the sms signal service and yet nothing comes to me!
The empty promise of the account manager!
Slow support and still not resolving anything!
MIA of account manager!
Irresponsible!

I had a microsoft words about the whole conversation of me and my account manager. It is the main evidence that I had being scam. I was not able to upload here. Allow me to send you this file if you are able to help me solve this issue.

My email is save_auntie@hotmail.com

thank you

Andy Cheng

Attachments

• Amount showing my negative amt !!!.jpg
    Amount showing my negative amt !!!.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pic showing transaction of $0 amount withdrawable.jpg
    pic showing transaction of $0 amount withdrawable.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 0
  • pic showing transaction of $1000 usd.jpg
    pic showing transaction of $1000 usd.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 0
  • Reply I get.jpg
    Reply I get.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 0
Gather up every scrap of evidence you can find.

Then send an email to every address you can find for EZ Trader. Include a link to this thread. Invite them to come here and explain what is going on.

I am the client of eztrader, my experience with eztrader is very bad. in total I have deposit more than usd 4000 and in summary the support, account manager and customer service is bad.

My unsolved issue (till now), in summary-my assigned account manager had claimed and promised to cancel my negative amount before I deposit the funding. After I deposit the funding, the withdrawable amount is still $0 and means the amount go to the negative amount. I had talked with the account manager and she say she will fix and settle the issue. And so I waited for 2-3 months and from times to times I had followed up the issue and my account manager said it is still fixing. I had explain to her that I will not trade until the problem is fixed (I should have $1000 usd withdrawable). After I deposit the amount, my account manager went MIA, I am not able to contact her through Skype and email (she do not reply). I post to the eztrader support and they seem to be ignoring my case and just reply they will send to the department. I waited for 1 months and no1 get back to me. And the most frustrating part is my account now is deactivated due to long time no trading. I need to pay money to reactivate it........................... I sent to the eztrader support and the financial department say I had not trade for a few months and I reply to them my issue and nothing comes back.
I was still waiting for the issue to solve????? My account manager do not response to me?????

Prior to that, I am suppose to be given this vip sms signal service which only members who deposit a standard amount of funding. Eversince I deposit the amount, I was not given any sms signal. I checked with my account manager again and again but nothing resolved.

It is a scam for me to deposit money to buy the sms signal service and yet nothing comes to me!
The empty promise of the account manager!
Slow support and still not resolving anything!
MIA of account manager!
Irresponsible!

I had a microsoft words about the whole conversation of me and my account manager. It is the main evidence that I had being scam. I was not able to upload here. Allow me to send you this file if you are able to help me solve this issue.

My email is save_auntie@hotmail.com

thank you

Andy Cheng
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address on their contact page https://options.eztrader.com/support/?regulationpopup=1

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7658/www.eztrader.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/eztrader

https://plus.google.com/+eztrader

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEZTrader

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Back