Is ACMGOLD FOREX BROKER A Scam?

Request to Moderator of this Forum

We AGAIN request the moderator to look at the statement and Mr. Stephen’s withdrawal requests. Mr. Stephen seems to have a lot more information than our average client – he claimed that IBs have access to CRM only – this is all our privileged information for IBs ears only.

This is Simeon in the shadow of a client. As we have also shown that Mr. Stephen also made an internal transfer to Simeon Odo. Moreover, Mr. Stephen is bent on tarnishing ACM Gold’s repute rather than concentrating on his withdrawals. This is a request to the moderator of the Forum, to please check on the proof and see that we have provided everything.

ACM Gold is Africa’s best forex broker – why will a company of this high standing intentionally try to ruin its image? It will not. This is basically a scandal which the IB Simeon is trying to involve ACM Gold in. We request you to see what is correct and take immediate action about it. We have commonly seen external parties trying to blackmail reputable companies into paying them and this is one of these examples.

ACM Gold will not be responding on this forum anymore as we have repeatedly stated that anyone with a GENUINE complain can email us on support@acmgold.com and we will get back in 7 working days. Even though Mr. Simeon has control of ACM Gold Ghana funds, we will still entertain anyone whose funds that Simeon holds even though it does means that the company will be compensating. But we will make sure that the complaints are GENUINE and not similar to the ones above.

So anyone with a GENUINE claim can email us and we will entertain him/her, and if we receive no email, it is evident that the person is just trying to sabotage ACM Gold’s image instead of trying to solve his/her problem.

I think Acmgold are just busy protecting their side well, and not ready to resolve this alarming issue well, that's all i see from their post here.
we are complaining bitterly here because most of the clients including myself have sent several emails to acmgold from December,2012 till date without respond. suddenly, because someone initiated this thread here and you are doing every thing to bribe your way out claiming to be the BEST BROKER in the whole world now.
Let me make some things clear here to the entire public: This acmgold IB simeon odo, i know him personally, this guy had done well for acmgold in Ghana in promoting your brand, and he is easy going guy who wouldn't even spend his time doing all these posts, some of the time i will personally call him and tell him all you guys are saying and he will always like forget this issue and let God always fight for you.
And i can confidently tell this forum that Simeon i know will never have time to write against acmgold, the way acmgold protect their own integrity and deform another person integrity in not fair. if thats all you do to your staff when they stop working for you, its too bad.
most of the inform posted here, mr Amos Kpant got them from security agent in Ghana handling this case.
What happen here was that alot of clients came reporting this case against Simeon and acmgold, we are aggrieved against acmgold. Because we gave you enough time to resolve this issue diplomatically, and you apparently ignored them.
I have traded forex for year, you can deceive the whole world acmgold, you claim Simeon disabled Ghana clients account, thats 100% false against Simeon, i think you are just taking advantage of this innocent guy who worked for you and this is the only way you could pay him back would you do that to you fellow Pakistan. Simeon only have access to you CRM he use watch all the clients that registered through IB link, i can tell every body here with my experience so far and with what i witness at the security point that Simeon didn't DISABLED Ghana clients account ACMGOLD did and sent us email on 12th December,2012.
i think i will advice Simeon to take you guys up, but i know he will not have your time. Leave this guy alone and sort your clients out.
I know this thread will continue till you resolve this issue, more clients are still coming, because i will get all your clients start posting soon.
Acmgold you don't know what you have caused to this Simeon, i personally witnessed whats going on here, you must apologized to this, if not god will punish you for all the lies you manipulated against him.

And stop deceiving this forum again, address this issue well, i have personally sent you more than 8 email without respond.

And let me advice you guys not to involve bank on this issue again in saying that Bank and simeon defrauded acmgold, it may not go down well with you guys if bank gets to see such mail.

90% of all the deposits from Ghana went to acmgold directly through bank wire and Lberty Reserve, why would you say Simeon controlled all the fund because very few clients between October,2012 till November,2012 made deposit into the local account and you refuse to credit it.
You think we are not watching. send my own proof to this email micheal_yat@yahoo.com

BIG SCAMMER!,

We AGAIN request the moderator to look at the statement and Mr. Stephen’s withdrawal requests. Mr. Stephen seems to have a lot more information than our average client – he claimed that IBs have access to CRM only – this is all our privileged information for IBs ears only.

This is Simeon in the shadow of a client. As we have also shown that Mr. Stephen also made an internal transfer to Simeon Odo. Moreover, Mr. Stephen is bent on tarnishing ACM Gold’s repute rather than concentrating on his withdrawals. This is a request to the moderator of the Forum, to please check on the proof and see that we have provided everything.

ACM Gold is Africa’s best forex broker – why will a company of this high standing intentionally try to ruin its image? It will not. This is basically a scandal which the IB Simeon is trying to involve ACM Gold in. We request you to see what is correct and take immediate action about it. We have commonly seen external parties trying to blackmail reputable companies into paying them and this is one of these examples.

ACM Gold will not be responding on this forum anymore as we have repeatedly stated that anyone with a GENUINE complain can email us on support@acmgold.com and we will get back in 7 working days. Even though Mr. Simeon has control of ACM Gold Ghana funds, we will still entertain anyone whose funds that Simeon holds even though it does means that the company will be compensating. But we will make sure that the complaints are GENUINE and not similar to the ones above.

So anyone with a GENUINE claim can email us and we will entertain him/her, and if we receive no email, it is evident that the person is just trying to sabotage ACM Gold’s image instead of trying to solve his/her problem.

This argument is really taking us somewhere for the whole to see that acm gold has a very bad business ethics with their customers.

your proof one only shows a statement of account you have access to alone, if you are fair to your customers why don't allow why dont you allow me to check my balance before you disable my account

1, i did not authorize acmgold to transfer my fund to linda sarfor, if you have proof please post it. why will a broker send the balance of a particular accoutn to another customers liberty reserve?

2, the proof 4 does not shows i authorize acmgold to send my fund to linda sarfor.

3, you said is simeon that disable our accounts then why are sending us to contact simeon for our withdrawals

4, i deposit through bank wire and open my account live using your global website ACM Gold Road Map, why will you allow your ib as you claim to disable my account?

please stick to my questions and provide direct answers

This argument is really taking us somewhere for the whole world to see that acm gold has a very bad business ethics with their customers.

This argument is leading us nowhere as Mr. Stephen is again asking the same question and trying to twist the scenario.

Please refer to statement (Proof 1). Mr. Stephen, please attempt to comprehend the statement or if it that is not possible please read below.

This is the breakdown of Mr.Stephen’s statement:

Money lost on trades (1913) + Withdrawal (300) + Internal Transfer (361) = Amount initially deposited by Mr. Stephen (2575)

This statement is CLEAR proof that ACM Gold owes nothing to Mr. Stephen.

For the rest of Mr. Stephen’s points;
1. We have posted the proof (proof 11) that your withdrawal HAS gone into Linda Sarfo’s account. Now you know would know better why you are going through some one else’s liberty reserve account – that is not our place to point and ask.
2. We also have posted proof that you have asked for withdrawal (proof 4).
3. There is NO withdrawal with GT bank – you have received your amount on Linda Sarfo’s liberty reserve account.
4. We sent an email to ALL our Ghana clients (existing or former) because we wanted to inform them about Simeon’s fraudulent nature in case they wanted to continue with Forex Trading with him.

for your information we have form an association and collating all our proof against acmgold, it obvious you are dodging our questions

i am not interested with your case with mr Simeon the simple question am asking and you are not been able to provide answer is why did you dis able my account?

3. Mr. Stephen we frankly cannot see an association. We can just see one person that is you who is trying to repeat the same things again and again. And yes, we are ready to answer all questions but we should see some GENUINE complains first.

4. Your inexplicable knowledge of ACM Gold’s inner workings continues to amaze us. Some IBs are given a manager so that they watch on their clients. Mr. Stephen we are sure that you are also aware of the fact that ACM Gold Ghana was registered under Simeon’s name and ACM Gold and Simeon shared a contract. So yes, he was given the manager. But he committed fraud with ACM Gold.

As mentioned before, we informed all our clients (former and current) of Simeon’s fraudulent nature so that people in Ghana think twice about working with him and do not suffer as ACM Gold and its clients have.

The moderator of this forum must have gone through all your proofs and its senseless to them base on the following reasons i will post below. the moderators of this forum have been running this forum before acmgold came to the market they will not allow any private individual to tarnish the image of acmgold.

1, it is not done in any brokerage firm that a customer will withdraw his fund through another customers account.

2, forex broker does not close clients account without giving them notice and reasons for closing their accounts

3, you are placing so much emphasis on your case with your local ib and not answering our basic questions from we the customer

4, why are you not responding to the questions of other account holders that have send their proof here?

5, we have arrested mr Simeon that is how we are able to get the facts from him that we are posting here, as you are claiming he is a fraud why dont you come to Ghana and lets assist you in arresting him if you have proof?

6, their is no need contacting you because you have said it that you will not pay compensation in your post. this why we are not contacting you

What stands out in my mind is that a withdrawal was processed from an account in one person's name to a Liberty Reserve account that the broker knows belongs to another person. If AML rules are being followed, this should be nearly impossible to accomplish.

Also, I am very curious why a mere IB would have the ability to mess with client accounts from the backend. All an IB should have access to is enough data to see what sort of commissions the introduced clients are generating.

It looks to me like ACM Gold has at least 2 giant security flaws.

My personal issue with acmgold

ACM Gold Road Map
Acmgold if all these proof are what made you to behalf the way you did to your clients in Ghana and your IB, its good evidence that you are in Africa to defraud your clients and to take advantage of your victim.
i have my points clear here. i will advice you to settle this amicably and continue your business, if not i promise you will loose at the end.

my account with acmgold was what started the whole of this issue. see below my proof:

1. Registered my live account with acmgold on 19th November,2012 and funded the same day through the local funding, see proof Stone1.png, Stone 3.jpg

2. After some days acmgold refused reflecting my deposit into my trading platform and i tried contacting them through one Mr Oliver Baroi and he put the blame on the local ib. see proof Stone6.png,stone2.png.

3. Your local Ib made me understand the problem is from your operational department and i know because i have been dealing with different brokers for over 8 years and have also dealt with ibs. Further email discussions with your ib and acmgold. Stone7.png
i will attach more in my next post.

But the point here is that i got your Ib arrested and mandated him to refund my fund within 24 hours since acmgold refuse to reflect my fund into my trading account and i know the funds are held at the local account. And he shew me with evidences his effort to get my fund back but acmgold kept telling him they had instructed the local bank to pay me, i personally followed him to the bank and all that the bank told us was that acmgold wanted to move their fund out of the local bank. How can you do a thing like that, deceived us and wanted to play smart, that was waht go me crazy and i needed my fund back at all cost. you can't blame your ib for removing your name from the mandate, he did that to get my my fund because i was on his neck. if you go through what your ib went through defending your company in Ghana, you will certainly give up at a point and all i could see in your posts are blaming your local ib on the entire issue. Please i know the origin the this case and can stand any where in the world to defend this guy. you guys pushed him to the wall with your craftiness.

i'm watching this case closely, and if after some days you don't want to resolve this issue amicably here, i will personally take you guys up and mess you up from your background of operation and make sure i get you our of Africa market. you can fool every body. you will personally get to know well soon. No body is happy here because of what you guys have done to the industry in Ghana and you think you can get out of it like that.

if you claim you are not scammers, why wouldn't you be ethical in your approach and dealings to your clients. And let tell you, you can do any thing against this gently guy who worked for you here in Ghana, as i got information from other clients that there is acmgold clients forum now waiting to deal with acmgold and i will join them in soon.

Proof that Mr. Stephen has claimed his accounts and has no underlying funds existing in ACM Gold

Mr. Stephen, we demand that you stop spreading your false information throughout blogs as you have already claimed your account as shows the clear proof. All of Ghana clients who have issues please set up with your account numbers and we can provide you due proof as well. This is the proof that Mr. Stephen has claimed all of his money:

1. ACM Gold Statement of Funds: Stephen Amponsah (5196482) statement of funds has been shown through which we can clearly all the funds have been either withdrawn by Mr. Stephen or he has used it for trading or he was transferred to other account which is an account of former IB SIMEON ODO.
2. Proof of Stephen’s account has been attached to show that the account number that has been stated correctly
3. Proof of Simeon Odo’s account has been attached to show that the account number has been stated correctly. This is the same account to which internal transfer had been done from Stephen’s account.
4. Proof of withdrawal request by Stephen that we have received. In the snapshot, it should be noticed that the subject field is shown indicating that this email has not been edited.
5. Proof of internal transfer request by Stephen into IB Simeon’s that we have received. In the snapshot, it should be noticed that the subject field is shown indicating that this email has not been edited.
6. Proof of email sent to Mr. Stephen by Mr. Oza while Mr. Stephen claims that ACM Gold is not communicating with him. Not only is ACM Gold communicating with him but also offering him proof.

Proof of how the IB Simeon successfully attained all customer deposits by removing Hina’s authority to confirm all banking transactions:
7. Proof of how Ms. Hina Kassam could not be a signatory as she frequently travels all around the globe (being ACM Gold’s COO), and a work permit was needed. This also includes how Simeon was a signatory and an agreement was reached where in Ms. Hina Kassam would confirm all transactions through email while Simeon would sign on her behalf. (This is the same account in which ACM Gold Ghana’s deposits were present).
8. Proof of how the bank emailed Hina later and removed her authority to confirm any transaction that was previously reached.
9. Proof of how our Accounts Department asked the bank to clarify this act of the bank of removing Hina from her right to confirm to all transactions.
10. Proof of what the Bank replied – which clearly shows that the bank is also involved in the fraud.

All of this proof has been emailed to FPA on priority as ACM Gold doesn’t want to discuss anything on a public forum but FPA has urged ACM Gold to go public with all of this proof hence it has been posted. It is demanded from all of scammers who are pretending to be clients yet are Simeon in disguise to STOP spreading all of this information. It has been mentioned before that any client with queries should email on support@acmgold.com.
View attachment 9379View attachment 9381View attachment 9382View attachment 9383View attachment 9384

Last edited:
How many people have to get ripped off before peole realize that one should NEVER us a "local depositor" IB unless the broker specifically guarantees those deposits. It's like having a bank account in another country and trusting some guy who says "I run my own local branch of the bank. You can give me your cash and I'll get it into your account for you." Unless the bank certifies that a deposit to the local guys is 100% the same and 100% as safe as depositing directly to the bank, you are just inviting the bank and local guy to each swear that the other stole all your money - and you have no easy way to prove which one is lying.

Except, in this case, it's not a bank. It's a broker that isn't exactly subject to a high degree of regulation. As far as clients know, the IB and ACM Gold may have worked together to grab all the client money.

All this on top of the other security flaws at ACM Gold. For some reason, I don't feel an urge to open an account there.

More proof to show acmgold are scammers

Let me introduce my self to this FORUM. i"m independent writer who picked interest in this case and i'm working closely with security agency in Ghana on this issue.

i have made publication to over 18 national newspaper in Ghana on this issue and the issue has been discussed on national radio several time. i work closely to some of the victim of acmgold in Ghana to get my proof, i'm not your client in Ghana neither your ib, but i do have a lot of information about this issue.

you tried to say my articles are lie and wanted deceiving this reputable world class Forum defending your company and directors.

you said on your last post that any body with genuine complain should contact your support@acmgold.com.

Several customers had contacted your support@acmgold.com without you responding well after they shew you their evidence.

You said in your last post that you want to resolve this issue amicably with your clients, i have evidence here, that you are more interested in nailing your former ib than to resolve this issue, as you instigate your victims against your former ib.

For your information if any thing happened to your former ib from now, security agency in Ghana are watching you closely, information had gotten to the security mr oza sent one mr Hassan after your former ib. The record is with the security agency against you now. Every day he goes to report to them, i go there with him.

See below some of my proof; all these clients paid to acmgold through Liberty Reserve. And acmgold have their details.

1. Email conversation between MR. OZA and one of the agent of acmgold in Ghana.
Clients and Oza 1.pngClients and Oza 2.png.Clients and Oza 4.png

2. Oza is not interested in resolving this issue, he is looking for who to bribe, that's all i can see here, please see below.
Clients and Oza 3.png,Clients and Oza 5.png.

Acmgold brand rep Please look at the above attachment of email conversation between MR. OZA and one of your agents in Ghana and convince us that you truly want to resolve this matter, are you not just buying time here so you could victimize more clients, from December, 2012 till date. what is your victim confidence level here with this email conversation. This scam, i have handled many of you, this is how you always start.

A security man called Mr. oza in my presence from Ghana and Mr. Oza assured him that any one with proof who come to Nigeria will receive their fund back. The question is why would they come to Nigeria, bad business ethics.

I think Acmgold team should really, defend this case well if they claim, they not scammers.

Back