Is ACMGOLD FOREX BROKER A Scam?

If the Lagos office processes withdrawals, that's nice for Nigerian clients. Does this provide any help for people in Ghana?

Thanks for your suggestion i have contacted them several times but no response we have even contacted their president one Irfan Pardesi. i was told we are more than 50 customers acmgold have scam in Ghana.

i will try and get the entire list from their contact person in Ghana and we will go to Nigeria enmasse for our money.

I come in Peace believe me.

Why don't you contact Nigeria (Lagos) office.

I've been dealing with this broker since 2011, i never had issues with them I've been to their Lagos office, and had numerous conversations with Mr Oza

Withdrawals take 24 Hrs but its normal procedure, they provide free Basic training's of FOREX where other brokers charge up to 45000 NGN they provide sit down facility to trade ,in house internet facility to clients. bonuses on FUNDING LIVE ACCOUNT.

I informed him about Forex peace army and Post circulating.

Why don't you contact him soza@acmgold.com or shehzadoza@acmgold.com

I'm sure he would provide necessary proofs or information.

I don't know if they are scam but they have one of the worst service I ever seen in my life.
In many cases, which I was witness to, withdrawals took over a 2-3 months. Why they do it? maybe they are used to work with 3rd world countries and to give this bad service. They are a very rich company so the local regulator in the countries they work with is weak, and this is explaining why they are not working in Europe or the US where you can't play games with the local regulator.

wow

2 months to 3 months withdrawals

unfair comments to be honest. if so 2 to 3 months why all of the sudden you just come into picture now and comment Peace bro no raising doubts !

why didn't you file your case before this thread was created.

All honesty you just another person who is sharing his view without concrete evidence.

I can provide all the evidence since 2011 and yes i accept I'm one of their IB from ILORIN Nigeria

Maximum withdrawal delayed I've experience was 2 days !!

I don't know if they are scam but they have one of the worst service I ever seen in my life.
In many cases, which I was witness to, withdrawals took over a 2-3 months. Why they do it? maybe they are used to work with 3rd world countries and to give this bad service. They are a very rich company so the local regulator in the countries they work with is weak, and this is explaining why they are not working in Europe or the US where you can't play games with the local regulator.

Correction

The add is : shehzad.oza@acmgold.com

Thanks for your suggestion i have contacted them several times but no response we have even contacted their president one Irfan Pardesi. i was told we are more than 50 customers acmgold have scam in Ghana.

i will try and get the entire list from their contact person in Ghana and we will go to Nigeria enmasse for our money.

So you are ib with acmgold then please tell your boss oza and co to refund my money,you are talking of 3 months what about mine that has taking over 8 months

2 months to 3 months withdrawals

unfair comments to be honest. if so 2 to 3 months why all of the sudden you just come into picture now and comment Peace bro no raising doubts !

why didn't you file your case before this thread was created.

All honesty you just another person who is sharing his view without concrete evidence.

I can provide all the evidence since 2011 and yes i accept I'm one of their IB from ILORIN Nigeria

Maximum withdrawal delayed I've experience was 2 days !!

Thank you Eddiger they know they can never try this in usa or uk where the regulation really work, thats why they in Africa to scam us.

An IB should reveal his status in his first post. Otherwise, people may be very suspicious of his motives.

Eddiger has commented on several other threads for other companies. On the other hand, NigeriaForex only created an account to post here. Eddiger says he did get his money, but that it took too long. I think it's very reasonable to assume that since he got his money and was aware of no other problems, he didn't feel the need to publicly complain at the time.

I have a suggestion for NigeriaForex. Find an employee of ACMGold who is brave enough to come join this thread, and courteous enough not to attack traders who post information about their experiences.

Thanks Pharaoh,
I was working in the forex industry for years and I have experience with many of the companies and how to deal with scamming companies (even if unregulated)
the case of ACM Gold I know very well, and I can be a 1st degree witness and tell you that I know for 100% about cases of people who didn't get withdrawals for months. As I stated before, I didn't say they are scam because I don't have any proof for that but I know their service is really bad, lazy and rude which makes them not better than scammers

Back