Is ACMGOLD FOREX BROKER A Scam?

'Accusations' without proof. You are welcome to visit our Nigerian office in Lagos and we can show you plenty of happy customers and a successful operation.

ACM Gold, which has created a niche for itself by becoming the fastest growing broker in the African region, has absolutely NO reason to intentionally ruin its image and lose clients in that very particular area. ACM Gold, which also has regulations in South Africa, Financial Services Board (ACM Gold Forex Trading Pty and ACM Gold are two separate entities) and Mauritius, Financial Services Commission, is a fully regulated broker with thousands of clients and IBs around the globe. Any comments/statements of are treated with extreme seriousness at ACM Gold and it is urged to not involve ACM Gold or ACM Gold staff in false publicity without due proof.

Since he appears to be a major figure in the company and there are accusations that he has issues with the Nigerian government, I would think that these inquiries are relevant.

1, I never ask any body to make withdrawal on my behalf, liberty reserve is free to open and operate why will i ask anybody to withdraw my money?

2,you only provide proof of withdrawal to linda sarfor liberty reserve account. but you did not make any proof of me authorize acmgold to make withdrawals with her liberty reserve account.

3, you did not provide proof that i make withdrawal with GTBANK and not lynda sarfor liberty reserve account

4, you claim i have receive all my dues from acmgold then why did you send me an email to get my funds from mr odo your local ib?

As stated before all of this proof was sent to FPA a long while before posting it here. ACM Gold has attached all evidence but will take this as a second opportunity to explain again and clarify points in the same order as Mr. Stephen has stated.

1. The liberty payment proof is a WITHDRAWAL not a DEPOSIT. (PROOF 11, please find attached above)

2. The Liberty reserve receipt clearly mentions Mr. Stephen's MT4 ACCOUNT NO. 5196482. Linda Sarfor is the owner of the Liberty reserve account as is clearly mentioned in the liberty reserve statement. Hence Mr. Stephen used Ms. Linda's Liberty reserve account to request for a withdrawal (PROOF 11, please find it attached above)

3. If Mr. Stephen would be so kind enough to go through his STATEMENT (PROOF 1) shows ALL of his transactions (including $300 withdrawal, $361 internal transfer to IB Simeon Odo and ALL of his trades, which shows exactly how his capital has been used for trading.

4. This is exactly ACM Gold's point. Mr. Stephen has received all of his due claims before ACM Gold minimalized their operations in Ghana.

I have respond to your first and second proof

3, for your information you close our accounts without any prior notice for us check and save our exact balance. we have form an asociation and we can ask questions collectively. you claim acmgold is not a scam you should be able to answer all our questions.

4, Are you saying your ib has access to your metal trader to disable accounts? i only know ibs only have access to CRM. If it is your ib that disable the account the why did you send mail to us that our account has been disabled and we should contact your local rep for a refund?

5 Dear Valued Customers,

We regret to inform you that, ACM Gold Ghana will no longer be operating in Ghana, due to some set back with business.

We would like to bring to your notice that all accounts have been disabled and your current equity is secured in our Ghanaian Bank Accounts, please contact Mr. Odo Simeon for withdrawal purposes. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused, it is genuinely the matter of master IB Mr. Odo Simeon in the Ghana office cause of which we cannot continue business in Ghana and from now onward, any business done with him is not our responsibility, but the rest of the offices around the Globe are functional 24/5.

If you wish to contact us via our website and want to continue working with ACM Gold, we suggest you make a withdrawal and re-deposit in our Global Bank Accounts.

If you require any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

The ACMGOLD Team

1. The Liberty reserve receipt clearly mentions Mr. Stephen's MT4 ACCOUNT NO. 5196482. Linda Sarfor is the owner of the Liberty reserve account as is clearly mentioned in the liberty reserve statement. Hence Mr. Stephen used Ms. Linda's Liberty reserve account to request for a withdrawal (PROOF 11, please find it attached above). As mentioned before, this is a withdrawal not a payment as is clearly stated (ACM GOLD made payment to Mr. Stephen, through Ms. Linda's account. (PROOF 11)

2. Ms. Linda's account no '5191047' is stated nowhere in the receipt, but Mr. Stephen's account no '5196492' is mentioned CLEARLY. (PROOF 11)

3. Please stick to your own account, withdrawal and issues.

4. Yes, IB had access to backend manager through which he can disable accounts.

5. Kindly provide us proof of your accusations of disabling done by ACM Gold.

We have tried to contact you Mr. Stephen (Proof 6) but you are purposely trying to tarnish ACM Gold's repute on a public forum and not only on Forex Peace Army, you continue to do it on a many other forums. This clearly shows that you are more interested in ruining ACM Gold's repute than solving your withdrawal issues (i.e. if they exist in the first place).

This argument is leading us nowhere as Mr. Stephen is again asking the same question and trying to twist the scenario.

Please refer to statement (Proof 1). Mr. Stephen, please attempt to comprehend the statement or if it that is not possible please read below.

This is the breakdown of Mr.Stephen’s statement:

Money lost on trades (1913) + Withdrawal (300) + Internal Transfer (361) = Amount initially deposited by Mr. Stephen (2575)

This statement is CLEAR proof that ACM Gold owes nothing to Mr. Stephen.

For the rest of Mr. Stephen’s points;
1. We have posted the proof (proof 11) that your withdrawal HAS gone into Linda Sarfo’s account. Now you know would know better why you are going through some one else’s liberty reserve account – that is not our place to point and ask.
2. We also have posted proof that you have asked for withdrawal (proof 4).
3. There is NO withdrawal with GT bank – you have received your amount on Linda Sarfo’s liberty reserve account.
4. We sent an email to ALL our Ghana clients (existing or former) because we wanted to inform them about Simeon’s fraudulent nature in case they wanted to continue with Forex Trading with him.

1, I never ask any body to make withdrawal on my behalf, liberty reserve is free to open and operate why will i ask anybody to withdraw my money?

2,you only provide proof of withdrawal to linda sarfor liberty reserve account. but you did not make any proof of me authorize acmgold to make withdrawals with her liberty reserve account.

3, you did not provide proof that i make withdrawal with GTBANK and not lynda sarfor liberty reserve account

4, you claim i have receive all my dues from acmgold then why did you send me an email to get my funds from mr odo your local ib?

A question to the brand rep:
Who exactly are you representing? I think it will be fair and appropriate if you will reveal your name, if you are an official rep.
Also, what is the legal responsibility of ACM Gold for people who were scammed by this Simeon?

3. Mr. Stephen we frankly cannot see an association. We can just see one person that is you who is trying to repeat the same things again and again. And yes, we are ready to answer all questions but we should see some GENUINE complains first.

4. Your inexplicable knowledge of ACM Gold’s inner workings continues to amaze us. Some IBs are given a manager so that they watch on their clients. Mr. Stephen we are sure that you are also aware of the fact that ACM Gold Ghana was registered under Simeon’s name and ACM Gold and Simeon shared a contract. So yes, he was given the manager. But he committed fraud with ACM Gold.

As mentioned before, we informed all our clients (former and current) of Simeon’s fraudulent nature so that people in Ghana think twice about working with him and do not suffer as ACM Gold and its clients have.

I have respond to your first and second proof

3, for your information you close our accounts without any prior notice for us check and save our exact balance. we have form an asociation and we can ask questions collectively. you claim acmgold is not a scam you should be able to answer all our questions.

4, Are you saying your ib has access to your metal trader to disable accounts? i only know ibs only have access to CRM. If it is your ib that disable the account the why did you send mail to us that our account has been disabled and we should contact your local rep for a refund?

5 Dear Valued Customers,

We regret to inform you that, ACM Gold Ghana will no longer be operating in Ghana, due to some set back with business.

We would like to bring to your notice that all accounts have been disabled and your current equity is secured in our Ghanaian Bank Accounts, please contact Mr. Odo Simeon for withdrawal purposes. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused, it is genuinely the matter of master IB Mr. Odo Simeon in the Ghana office cause of which we cannot continue business in Ghana and from now onward, any business done with him is not our responsibility, but the rest of the offices around the Globe are functional 24/5.

If you wish to contact us via our website and want to continue working with ACM Gold, we suggest you make a withdrawal and re-deposit in our Global Bank Accounts.

If you require any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

The ACMGOLD Team

will you answer my question please:

Who exactly are you representing? I think it will be fair and appropriate if you will reveal your name, if you are an official rep.
Also, what is the legal responsibility of ACM Gold for people who were scammed by this Simeon?

Yes,

I am representating ACM Gold and I am an official representative and by no means am I liable to state my real name (one of the reasons being that this is a public forum and we have seen how Mr. Oza's privacy rights were violated by putting his pictures, number, even Mr. Irfan's address).

On the other hand, we are glad you have asked this question. If someone has a genuine claim (not like Mr. Stephen or his 'association'), kindly email us on support@acmgold.com and we will get back to that person in 7 working days. I have repeatedly mentioned this information on this thread and it is absolutely strange that Mr. Stephen or people from his association are not interested in getting back their claims (if they have any) and are just interested in tarnishing ACM Gold's image on a public forum.

Even though Mr. Simeon has control of ACM Gold Ghana funds, we will still entertain anyone whose funds that Simeon holds even though it does means that the company will be compensating. But we will make sure that the complains are GENUINE and not similar to the ones above.

will you answer my question please:

So can we agree that anyone in Ghana who would like to withdraw him funds and if fully complained will face no problem?
It's very important that people will be anxious, as the allegations here (and I really can't be sure whether what people say here is true) are very serious.

As I know ACM Gold, and I have to be honest here, your service is not so good but I have never heard about one single scam from your end.

Yes, if the clients' funds GENUINELY lie with Simeon, ACM Gold will compensate but we will have to be very sure first.

On the issue of services, Mr. Eddiger, if you could also be kind enough to email your country of residence and your old account number on support@acmgold.com, we would very much like to see what complains you had and are very interested in your feedback as it will only help us.

So can we agree that anyone in Ghana who would like to withdraw him funds and if fully complained will face no problem?
It's very important that people will be anxious, as the allegations here (and I really can't be sure whether what people say here is true) are very serious.

As I know ACM Gold, and I have to be honest here, your service is not so good but I have never heard about one single scam from your end.

Back