Amos Kpanti

Recruit
Acmgold.png
View attachment Acmgold Ghana website.pdf
Stephen Fund.jpg
View attachment Francis Boakye Email.docx
View attachment Some of the victime of Acmgold.pdf

Is ACMGOLD FOREX BROKER A Scam?

A Forex broker ACMGOLD is under fire after media reports from Ghana Business published an article of apparent fraud and apparently aggressive selling practices taking place at the company. The article was written after ACMGOLD had apparently received numerous complaints by people about its services.

According to the information from both former and current customers that seem to reveal the behavior taking place. Issues apparently include the aggressive selling of high risk investments to clients where ACMGOLD acted as counterparty to the trades and apparent manipulation of prices to trigger customer losses. Dealer intervention apparently included stop hunting and excessive slippage on market orders, or constant re-quotes. The broker apparently also used a deceptive approach to win new clients.

Information reaching the public is that they have taken over $ 1 million usd deposit from Ghana and have close disble all their victim’s live trading account within 24 hours for over 5 months now . All the effort by their clients to recover they fund amount to nothing rather they have decide to redirect their clients to claim their fund from one of their local IB, who upon discovering their FRUAD activities had resigned and alerted the public to go for their trading fund, that they have sent all the clients fund through the local IB. On contacting the IB and after due investigation there was no prove that ACMGOLD paid any fund to the IB rather. Beside all the clients credited they live account direct to Acmgold through their bank wire and Liberty Reserve and all the evidence are with clients as they all claimed to have made their deposit into the following Liberty Reserve account belonging to ACMGOLD U6895600 (ACMGOLD) and the following list of Bank accounts;

Barclays Bank PLC international Banking Division
1st Floor, Barclays House
68-68A,Cybercty Ebene
Mauritius
Account Number: 28037304495
Swift: BARCMUMUOBU
Account Name: ACMGOLD LIMITED – Client Account

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
54 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Account Number: 25322002201
Account Name: ACMGOLD LIMITED

They also made reference to how the company apparently gained from client losses and customers were expected to lose all of their money. The report apparently also mentioned how losing customers were urged to redeposit funds to try and win back their losses. In addition, employees apparently were given low salaries with high commissions to encourage aggressive sales behavior. According to the article, the act of ill advice and “pushing” of trades by clients was apparently a directive from their “management”.

After funding a real account, dealers apparently would monitor when clients were logged in. Apparently dealers would then take advantage of offline customers to trigger stop losses and or margin calls in their accounts. Apparently complaints of false margin calls had been brought up in the past, but it seems that no actions were implemented by the company.

In addition to clients, employees were also being taken advantage of. Sales agents seemed to be given high quotas that forced them to make high amounts of sales calls while also setting minimum duration limits for conversations. The report also apparently claims that the company would issue loans to employees and then use repayments as leverage to cause them to initiate their aggressive sales policies.

As expected, ACMGOLD which claims to have hundreds of satisfied customers has denied the allegations. However, the complaints apparently have caused brokers that acted as a business introduce for ACMGOLD to sever ties with the Ghana broker.

While such activities from a broker are nothing new, they do cast a black eye on the industry which usually requires brokers to be registered. As such, the public will be pressuring to understand how it is possible that a broker can operate its business like a rag-tag boiler room. According to media team in Ghana, this broker should be investigated as it seems that people apparently have been scammed.
As at the time of this report, we discovered they have scammed over two hundred clients in Ghana only and we have list of them here with us, on an attempt to contact their global director Mrs Kassem Hina, she ask us to contact Mr Shehzad Oza who currently heading director in the region. The situation has been reported to Ghana security agency and they are warning the entire public to desist from doing business with them and that they must tract them down and stop their operation in Africa.

what kind of concrete proof do you want to see apart from the screenshot we have provided. we will be forwarding all our proofs to security agencies in Ghana and EFCC of Nigeria. we are still mobilizing the rest customers acmgold have scam in Ghana.

Acmgold.png

A Pakistan money maker company who had paraded themselves as FOREX broker in Africa without proper regulation called ACMGOLD. And take advantage from the losses of their clients.
Information reaching the public is that they have taken over $ 1 million usd deposit from Ghana and have close down all their victim’s live trading account within 24 hours . All the effort by their clients to recover they fund amount to nothing rather they have decide to redirect their clients to claim their fund from one of their local IB, that they have sent all the clients fund through the local IB. On contacting the IB there was no prove that ACMGOLD paid any fund to the IB rather. Beside all the clients credited they live account direct to Acmgold through their bank wire and Liberty Reserve.
We there warn the entire publics who are doing business with them to desist from doing so and we call upon the regulatory bodies to go after this company to investigate their activities as security agency in Ghana with the help of other ECOWAS security are tracing their global directors for immediate investigation.

Here's a little info for you.

Whois shows that acmgold.com is registered to:
Irfan Pardesi
121 Wespoint Executive
Grayston Drive
Morningside, Sandton 1700
South Africa

Here are other sites hosted on the same server:
acmgold.ae
acmgold.co.za
acmgold.com
acmgold.com.my
acmgold.me
forexadventure.co.za
kingdommints.com
thegoldapprentice.com

It's possible that not all are related to ACMGold.com. Judging by the names, most of them are.

Acmgold opened their office in Ghana last year January, operated for 1 year and defruaded over 200 customers their fund worth almost $ 1 million usd and close down operation on 12th December,2012.
Every attempt by all the client to collect their fund amount to nothing.
They sent one of their director by name OZA SHEHZAD to Ghana who operated their for while and left back to Nigeria where he is controlling all their west African countries operation.
I have more evidence here.

I did some research of my own !!!

It came to my understanding that ACMGOLD Ghana was operated by Gentlemen name Mr Odo Simion ( IB )and he had apparently revoke signatory authorities to BANK account of ACMGOLD Ghana. not sure till what extent its the truth, but still searching for relevant evidence to this matter, and Mr Odo simion withdrew all the funds and paid to some clients or none.

And Acmgold Ghana mr simon registered to his name in GHANA

If you have more evidence, keep posting it.

If you have more evidence, keep posting it.

Thank God i found this thread, acm gold send me this email below ont 12th of december 2012 that they are no more operating in Ghana

Dear Valued Customers,

We regret to inform you that, ACM Gold Ghana will no longer be operating in Ghana, due to some set back with business.

We would like to bring to your notice that all accounts have been disabled and your current equity is secured in our Ghanaian Bank Accounts, please contact Mr. Odo Simeon for withdrawal purposes. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused, it is genuinely the matter of master IB Mr. Odo Simeon in the Ghana office cause of which we cannot continue business in Ghana and from now onward, any business done with him is not our responsibility, but the rest of the offices around the Globe are functional 24/5.

If you wish to contact us via our website and want to continue working with ACM Gold, we suggest you make a withdrawal and re-deposit in our Global Bank Accounts.

If you require any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

The ACMGOLD Team

they told us to contact their ib one mr simeon odo for payment and we contaced him he said he has made payment of the amount of those that paid to their local bank account in Ghana.

i made my payment through swift to their Nigeria bank account see the screeenshort below
Stephen Fund.jpgStephen Fund.jpg

Acmgold told me to contact mr Simeon Odo and he told me they have not send any money to him, he also told me to ask of proove of payment from acmgold uptil now i have not receive any proof from acmgold

they said they are no more operating in Ghana since december 2012 but they still have a link in their web site as at today may 15th 2013 ACM Gold Ghana | Contact Us

acmgold ghana screeenshort.jpg

i can conveniently say ACM Gold Road Map is a big scam. i have forward report to this police and other security agencies in my country ghana very soon we will go and arrest them in Nigeria

contact iformation

I come in Peace believe me.

Why don't you contact Nigeria (Lagos) office.

I've been dealing with this broker since 2011, i never had issues with them I've been to their Lagos office, and had numerous conversations with Mr Oza

Withdrawals take 24 Hrs but its normal procedure, they provide free Basic training's of FOREX where other brokers charge up to 45000 NGN they provide sit down facility to trade ,in house internet facility to clients. bonuses on FUNDING LIVE ACCOUNT.

I informed him about Forex peace army and Post circulating.

Why don't you contact him soza@acmgold.com or shehzadoza@acmgold.com

I'm sure he would provide necessary proofs or information.

Thank God i found this thread, acm gold send me this email below ont 12th of december 2012 that they are no more operating in Ghana

Dear Valued Customers,

We regret to inform you that, ACM Gold Ghana will no longer be operating in Ghana, due to some set back with business.

We would like to bring to your notice that all accounts have been disabled and your current equity is secured in our Ghanaian Bank Accounts, please contact Mr. Odo Simeon for withdrawal purposes. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused, it is genuinely the matter of master IB Mr. Odo Simeon in the Ghana office cause of which we cannot continue business in Ghana and from now onward, any business done with him is not our responsibility, but the rest of the offices around the Globe are functional 24/5.

If you wish to contact us via our website and want to continue working with ACM Gold, we suggest you make a withdrawal and re-deposit in our Global Bank Accounts.

If you require any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

The ACMGOLD Team

they told us to contact their ib one mr simeon odo for payment and we contaced him he said he has made payment of the amount of those that paid to their local bank account in Ghana.

i made my payment through swift to their Nigeria bank account see the screeenshort below
View attachment 9275View attachment 9275

Acmgold told me to contact mr Simeon Odo and he told me they have not send any money to him, he also told me to ask of proove of payment from acmgold uptil now i have not receive any proof from acmgold

they said they are no more operating in Ghana since december 2012 but they still have a link in their web site as at today may 15th 2013 ACM Gold Ghana | Contact Us

View attachment 9276

i can conveniently say ACM Gold Road Map is a big scam. i have forward report to this police and other security agencies in my country ghana very soon we will go and arrest them in Nigeria

Back