• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is any one here using MYFX

dineshameh

Recruit
Hi is anyone here using the MYFX tool for trading i heard lot of good comments about it. Can some one guide this newbie...

Are you talking about the trading platform from MYFX.com or something else?

It claims it can be used with any MT4 broker. I'd be worried that MetaQuotes may declare this to be an "illegal hack" and issue a new release of their server software specifically designed to be incompatible with it.

I have used it for quite a while in demo mode. It is excellent as a means of controlling partial closes, moving break-even and stop-loss levels, and for trailing stops.

I know it is offered by a number of brokers, and consider it unlikely to be a treat to Metaquotes, as it works in parallel with MT4, without affecting its functionality.

I will shortly be moving to a funded account, and the two important 'needs' I am checking out at present are:
1. Availability of VPS (or perhaps Online Cloud as suggested on this site), and
2. Availability of MYFX - It seems a bit dear to get a personal licence!

Other things worked with MT4 and MQ went after them. Unless MQ specifically states that it's licensed, I'd be nervous about whether or not it will keep working in the long run.

Back