• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is ArgoMarkets, FxPace, Notesco Pty Ltd Australia's new IronFx?

I am having an issue with a company
A few more names to add @FPA Forums Team

FxCess
fxcess.com/contact-us
fxcess-id.com/th

FxCess snapshot

FxLift I think was already mentioned
fxlift.com
FxLift snapshot

FxGiants was also already identified earlier
fxgiants.com
fxgiants-it.com/fxg

FxGiants New snapshot

CIFOI Limited seems to be associated with Notesco also:

I'm guessing to have a company to do business, but keep financials and other activities hidden.
Gibraltar Company House database appears to be pay-to-search. Even for basic information.

Oh, and it looks like Notesco/IronFx finally got into the recovery room business @AsstModerator. Or they have gone public with it.

Premium Fund Recovery Ltd at premiumfundrecoveryltd.com

Premium Fund Recovery Notesco CIFOI

Premium Fund Recovery Limited is a trade name that registered in USA with registration number 41491 and registered address of Clovelly, 56 Victoria Street, The group also includes CIFOI Limited with registered office at 28 Irish Town, . CIFOI Limited is wholly owned by NBESTTECK Limited.

This is 100% false. Looks like an intentional attempt of disassociation with Bermuda and Gibraltar. NBESTECK??? compare with other disclaimers on other Notesco web properties:

FXGiants is a trade name of Notesco Limited. Notesco Limited is registered in Bermuda with registration number 51491 and registered address of Clovelly, 36 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM 12, Bermuda. The group includes CIFOI Limited with registered office at 28 Irish Town, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar. CIFOI Limited is wholly owned by Notesco Limited.

I have to admire their obsession with wanting to milk IronFx scam as long as possible. There are still people being scammed up to this very day. Including this guy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/https-www-fxgiants-com-fxg-platforms.76197

FxGiants was also already identified earlier
fxgiants.com
fxgiants-it.com/fxg

View attachment 80513
The reason I joined this forum is that I have taken an interest in doing deep dives on a lot of these scams and seeing just how far they reach. It seems to be popular for forex scam operators to run many different websites all off the same server, posing as different companies. I have been looking into FXGiants as they seem to be the most well known scam on this forum, and if you run a WHOIS on all of these domains, they all point to the same IP address that runs the FXGiants website:
Domains: fxfellow.com, charlestonmarkets.com, navitasmarkets.net, fxcess-id.com, glm-global.net Hostnames: www.glm-global.net, fxfellow.com, charlestonmarkets.com, navitasmarkets.net, fxcess-id.com, glm-global.net
Now, of course there is no way of knowing for sure that they are related, but considering that they are all forex trading websites and are all pointing to the same IP address as FXGiants (no other non-forex sites' domains that I can find point to this address), it is reasonable to assume there is some correlation there.
Further investigation is needed.

Back