• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is ArgoMarkets, FxPace, Notesco Pty Ltd Australia's new IronFx?

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks for doing such a good job connecting so many of them.

I did a couple of these last week. It's going to take a little time to get everything organized, I need to see which have review pages, which need reviews pages, etc. I also have to figure out what to do about FXDD, since they appear to have been added to the Australian license as part of a merger that was cancelled.

Really a great FPA job, I hope this serves people not to give these criminals a euro. I want to add one thing, behind these linked names of new companies, many times they hide former Ironfx account managers, who apparently no longer work 'for the parent company, but in practice they continue to do their dirty work for iron. The proof: a long time ago, a former account manager of iron, F.F. he said to go away from iron, but after a few dozen phone calls they started to oppress people, looking for chickens to be plucked and brought under new brokers, with strange names. These damn criminals have now organized call centers that they mainly call from Albania .

Italian TV https://www.striscialanotizia.mediaset.it/video/falsi-broker-telefonici_53499.shtml

here you can find all the connections between the companies. read carefully page 26

@toroks It does not work.

fpa toroks ironfx evidence link broken.png

Please repost with a valid url.

You can open it in a Private/Incognito browser window first to verify it is accessible to all visitors.

Thanks for doing such a good job connecting so many of them.

I did a couple of these last week. It's going to take a little time to get everything organized, I need to see which have review pages, which need reviews pages, etc. I also have to figure out what to do about FXDD, since they appear to have been added to the Australian license as part of a merger that was cancelled.

I got a few more for you.

The other trade names from other proof include:

OptionTitans
FXWin
FxOptim
IronMarkets
IronFx Global Ukraine
IronFx Global South Africa

fpa ironfx gvs pty ltd alternate names OptionTitans FXWin FXOptim and IronMarkets smnweekly.png

Also, some more proof that Notesco Pty Ltd Au was formerly GVS Pty Au Ltd and formerly IronFx. All continuously changing as one name.

---------------

I originally thought the FXDD merger only partially fell apart. But perhaps it did fall apart in full.

fpa ironfx fxdd nukkleus merger off the table atozmarkets.png

It turns out that the reversal or some selloff of IronFx-related companies was completed 17 Nov 2017.
(and here is the full Nukkleus Inc. (NUKK) 10-K 2017 annual report html or see pdf attached)

This includes the selloff details and other interesting discussion about IronFx Notesco et. al.

And if FXDD can be proven conclusively to still be a part of the IronFx/Notesco families, then that would also taint MahiFx also. I thought it was already proven, but I guess only time will tell.

BUT, if IronFx/Notesco/et. al. are using FXDD name to solicit business, then that would be all the proof needed to connect them.

And I happened to find even more names in the cancelled merger deal:

TerraFX (Offshore) Limited
Kimen Holding Limited
Cripa Investments Limited
Triple 7 Capital Management Limited
Jinsent Trading Limited
Dagort Trading Limited

Ludico Investments Limited (possibly looser connection than the others, but still there)

3 natural persons that kept coming up are Markos Kashiouris, Petros Economides and Efstathios Christophi . Looks like M. Kashiouris was the signatory of all the companies above except for Ludico, which was done by a 4th person D. M. Meade.

Really a great FPA job, I hope this serves people not to give these criminals a euro. I want to add one thing, behind these linked names of new companies, many times they hide former Ironfx account managers, who apparently no longer work 'for the parent company, but in practice they continue to do their dirty work for iron. The proof: a long time ago, a former account manager of iron, F.F. he said to go away from iron, but after a few dozen phone calls they started to oppress people, looking for chickens to be plucked and brought under new brokers, with strange names. These damn criminals have now organized call centers that they mainly call from Albania .

Italian TV https://www.striscialanotizia.mediaset.it/video/falsi-broker-telefonici_53499.shtml

@Mark56, if you can provide English subtitles or English versions for whatever you find, this would be wonderful.

---------
I wish I could spend all day on this, but unfortunately chasing scammers (for free) is done only on a limited basis. And only in exceptional cases. IronFx, Notesco, et. al. was/is an exceptional case as I'm sure many former victims will agree.

Attachments

• IronFx FxDD Nukkleus merger cancellation contract.pdf
    153.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Nukkleus Inc (NUKK) 10-K 2017 annual report_12447414.pdf
    479.2 KB · Views: 9
@toroks It does not work.

View attachment 42732

Please repost with a valid url.

You can open it in a Private/Incognito browser window first to verify it is accessible to all visitors.

I got a few more for you.

The other trade names from other proof include:

OptionTitans
FXWin
FxOptim
IronMarkets
IronFx Global Ukraine
IronFx Global South Africa

View attachment 42735

Also, some more proof that Notesco Pty Ltd Au was formerly GVS Pty Au Ltd and formerly IronFx. All continuously changing as one name.

---------------

I originally thought the FXDD merger only partially fell apart. But perhaps it did fall apart in full.

View attachment 42736

It turns out that the reversal or some selloff of IronFx-related companies was completed 17 Nov 2017.
(and here is the full Nukkleus Inc. (NUKK) 10-K 2017 annual report html or see pdf attached)

This includes the selloff details and other interesting discussion about IronFx Notesco et. al.

And if FXDD can be proven conclusively to still be a part of the IronFx/Notesco families, then that would also taint MahiFx also. I thought it was already proven, but I guess only time will tell.

BUT, if IronFx/Notesco/et. al. are using FXDD name to solicit business, then that would be all the proof needed to connect them.

And I happened to find even more names in the cancelled merger deal:

TerraFX (Offshore) Limited
Kimen Holding Limited
Cripa Investments Limited
Triple 7 Capital Management Limited
Jinsent Trading Limited
Dagort Trading Limited

Ludico Investments Limited (possibly looser connection than the others, but still there)

3 natural persons that kept coming up are Markos Kashiouris, Petros Economides and Efstathios Christophi . Looks like M. Kashiouris was the signatory of all the companies above except for Ludico, which was done by a 4th person D. M. Meade.

@Mark56, if you can provide English subtitles or English versions for whatever you find, this would be wonderful.

---------
I wish I could spend all day on this, but unfortunately chasing scammers (for free) is done only on a limited basis. And only in exceptional cases. IronFx, Notesco, et. al. was/is an exceptional case as I'm sure many former victims will agree.
open this site:https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08111366/filing-history
and downland first pdf file:
22 May 2019 Full accounts made up to 31 December 2018
read page 26

open this site:https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08111366/filing-history
and downland first pdf file:
22 May 2019 Full accounts made up to 31 December 2018
read page 26

Good find.

You could have also just attached it here. If any file is too large, use a cloud storage service with shareable links, such as dropbox.

I will also attach several other interesting UK Companies House registry files that help show:
Formal name changes from IronFx to 8Safe to Notesco Pty limited:
Petros Economides connection to the company
Markos Andreas Kashiouris moving back to cyprus (on paper)??
Full accounts (audited financial statement / annual statement) for 2017. (too big, view on dropbox, page 24)
Full accounts (audited financial statement / annual statement) for 2018 (too big, view on dropbox, page 26)

The relevant text is copied and quoted from page 26 of the 2018 full accounts statement:

The parent company with 100% shareholding is 8Safe international Limited, a company registered in British Virgin Islands. Registered address - 19, Waterfront Drive, P.O. Box 3540. Road Town, Tortola VG 1110, British Virgin Islands. At the year end, the Company was owed US$25,000 (2017: US$25,000) by the parent company 8Safe international Limited. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

During the year, the company earned management fee revenue amounting to US$931,554 (2017: US $1,169,747) from Notesco Financial Services Ltd under a formal service level agreement. Notesco Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in Cyprus and related by virtue of common ownership. At the year end, the Company owed an amount of US$122,176 (2017: US$523,622 Company was owed) to Notesco Financial Services Ltd, representing trading and service fees due, less advances received.

At the year end, the Company was owed an amount of US$2,073,204 (2017: US$9,043) from group Company NOTESCO LTD (FKS Balvento Ltd and 8Safe Ltd), a company based in Bermuda. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

At the year end, the Company was owed an amount of US$376,185 (2017: US$165,361) from group Company 8SAFE (BVI) Ltd, a company based in British Virgin Islands. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

At the year end, the Company was owed an amount of US$64,136 (2017: US$47,557) from group Company NOTESCO SA (Pty) Limited (FKS- IronFX Global (South Africa) Pty Ltd), a company based in South Africa. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

At the year end, the Company was owed an amount of US$28,997 (2017: US$nil) from group Company IBIH Limited, a company based in British Virgin Islands. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

At the year end, the Company was owed an amount of US$11,236 (2017: US$11,236) from group Company Terra Management Services Ltd, a company based in Hong Kong. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

At the year end. the Company was owed an amount of US$10,000 (2017: US$10,000) from group Company MFDM Ltd, a company based in British Virgin Islands. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

At the year end. the Company was owed an amount of US$5,871 (2017: US$nil) from group Company Salvax Limited, a company based in Bermuda. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

At the year end, the Company was owed an amount of US$2,000 (2017: US$2,000) from group Company GVS (BVI) Ltd, a company based in British Virgin Islands. This amount represents expenses paid by the company and the outstanding balances are receivable from the parent company on behalf of these companies.

At the year end, the Company was owed an amount of US$1,584 (2017: US$nil) from group Company Fortis Investis Limited, a company based in Gibraltar. This amount is interest free and repayable on demand.

At the year end, the Company was owed an amount of US$nil (2017: US$866,418) from group Company NOTESCO Pty Limited (FKS - GVS (AU) Pty Limited), a company based in Australia.

Full accounts and confirmation statements also prove that all these companies are actually owned by the usual suspects: IronFx, Notesco Financial Services, 8Safe, Markos Kashiouris, Petros Economides, and most the original scammers of ironfx have their names literally written all over this.

Keep in mind that corporate filings are still "lagging" in that they occur after the fact.

Attachments

• Notesco UK Ltd 08111366_name change IronFX global uk LIMITED to 8Safe UK 19 Nov 2015.pdf
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Notesco UK Ltd 08111366_name change 8Safe UK to Notesco UK_19 October 2018.pdf
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Notesco UK Ltd 08111366_Cessation of Petros Economides_4 April 2019.pdf
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Notesco UK Ltd 08111366_Change of details for Mr. Markos Andreas Kashiouris_4 April 2019.pdf
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 8Safe Notesco UK Ltd 08111366 - Annual return until13 June 2016 with full list of shareholders.pdf
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 8Safe Notesco UK Ltd 08111366 - Confirmation statement made on 20 June 2017 with updates.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 8
All true unfortunately .. this is really bad for the heart .. I, like thousands of people, have been waiting for my money for over 4 years. I tried everything, everything, 4 years of war, 4 years of suffering, 4 years of anger ... but nothing is served. The authorities do not do their job. Exhausted, destroyed, now few strengths .. iron buried their conscience underground, no dialogue, no explanation of what happened, silence. Behind this, in this theater, bastards who only want money, no matter where they come from, it's not important if it's the result of a family's work and savings, nothing shakes them, getting rich as soon as possible is their religion

Please show the evidence because we don't want to be fooled and used .

When FPA has already labeled a company as a scam, then any entity or representative that is a derivative of that same company and/or license is also automatically labeled as a scam. Especially if the shareholders are identical. No additional trader's court voting is required. This is normal procedure for FPA scam investigations committee, although @FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator or some senior users like @Pharaoh @FxMaster et. al. can correct me on this, or offer a counter argument.

I think the list of "IronFx" entities [IBs, subsidiaries, rebrands, alternate trade names, whitelabels, et. al) are worth repeating here:

FxPace.com.au
FxPace.com
ArgoMarkets.com
Notesco Pty Limited
Notesco Financial Services
IGHG Ltd,
Terra Management Services Ltd,
Gvs (au) Pty Ltd,
Ironfx Global (Au) Pty Ltd,
Ironfx (Australia) Pty Ltd,
Etx Finance Group Pty Ltd,
FxDirectDealer (FxDD Malta, Mauritius),
Ironfx,
FxGiants,
OptionTitans,
FXWin,
FXOptiom,
8SAFE Pty Ltd,
FxLift.eu,
ArgoMarkets Ltd,
Navitas Markets,
IronXchange (IronX)
globegain.com an IB for fxgiants UK(8SAFE UK LIMITED)
Notesco UK Limited
Salvax Limited

You can scroll back to posts #1, 3, 5 in this thread for the proof connecting all of these names back to IronFx, Markos Kashioris, Notesco Financial Services, and others that really got their start from.

I'm sure there are several more entities that I have missed, and I'm sure other FPA members will fill in these blanks.

Hmmm. Ok. And with your logic, not properly identifying yourself and your relationship to fxpace (or any of the other companies listed) would instill a tremendous amount of trust from the trading community. I guess it is up to the trader to believe whatever they want.

But remaining anonymous does not help make your "facts" any more credible. You are the one that claims to work for FxPace. What is your position to be able to make such claims? Who do you ultimately answer to in the company?
It sounds like a commercial attack on purpose.

Just randomly pick any 5 threads from this search:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/search/21486650/?q=ironfx+scam&o=relevance

Even those that were lucky to be paid, calculate the time it took from their first request for withdrawal until now. Is that the behavior of a normal financial institution?

It sounds like a commercial attack on purpose.

Feel free to offer real evidence to refute all of the claims made. I bet you can't.

I also bet you that @FXPace /IronFx/Notesco/8Safe/et. al will send more trolls to this thread that cannot offer any real evidence.

But look on the bright side, IronFx might actually grab a few more deposits. There are still plenty of compulsive gamblers out there that will donate their deposits to "the cause". I actually think Markos Kashiouris is trying to set a Guinness world record for longest continuous scam attempt before being permanently shut down or going bust. Let's just sit back and see if he will win.

My story is on this forum, under eyes of alls, I don't need to prove anything else, besides hundreds of testimonials on this forum demonstrate the same sad reality. Rather I believe you are an employee of Iron, only a criminal can work for a criminal society, look at you in the mirror and tell me what you see

Did I miss anything?

Yes, we still don’t know who all stole the money, dedicated to further criminal enterprises financing of terrorism and so on

Of course , its simply called a 176 million shortage of client funds

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/9301-founder-of-disgraced-cypriot-law-firm-buys-the-cyprus-mail

https://cyprus-mail.com/tag/andreas-neocleous/

https://emilianomorrone.eu/ironfxs-...onviction-son-sent-to-jail-financefeeds-blog/

https://cyprus-mail.com/?s=IronFX here too major clean up

Back