• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is AUTO FOREX DIRECT legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
Yes we have a “Demo” account, which is a “Demonstration” account which we set up to Demonstrate how the bot works. Thank you.

Darren

What I want to see is tradng records for a real money verified acount at an FCA approved broker showing the promised returns of over 100%

Thanks

Last edited:
Since when did we all start counting 1 , 2 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 ? not very reassuring from a forex software company that can't even count to 6!
Please read the post I was replying to, there were 2 questions which were listed as Positives, and then another list staring at 1 again listed as cons, so I have answered them all accordingly, using the numbers each was given ‍♂️

Darren

What I want to see is tradng records for a real money verified acount at an FCA approved broker showing the promised returns of over 100%

Thanks
That’s fair enough, we use IC Markets because in testing they gave the most profitable returns. I think everyone can agree they are a good broker with a very good reputation and we have no issue in recommending them. At the end of the day we are offering Signals, we have provided a Myfxbook verified account and have many many satisfied customers. We appreciate our service won’t be for everyone, and we will always be expected to constantly jump through hoops to please all the naysayers and we understand this is par for the course in this market place.

we are there for people who want to use us, and if they don’t that’s fine too.

That’s fair enough, we use IC Markets because in testing they gave the most profitable returns. I think everyone can agree they are a good broker with a very good reputation and we have no issue in recommending them. At the end of the day we are offering Signals, we have provided a Myfxbook verified account and have many many satisfied customers. We appreciate our service won’t be for everyone, and we will always be expected to constantly jump through hoops to please all the naysayers and we understand this is par for the course in this market place.

we are there for people who want to use us, and if they don’t that’s fine too.

Darren

Can you publish real money account returns showing the 100% return?

The myfxbook account is a demo account not a money account

Thanks

very strange you couldn't (with permission) use one of your 'many' users accounts to show evidence of trading performance, seeing as they 'ALL' are able to verify their returns this really shouldn't be a problem.

why isnt your "Demo" account able to "Demonstrate" it's trading history (set to private)?

do you think it is a responsible thing to do to advertise a strategy which uses 200x leverage and experiences 35% drawdown as 'low risk'?

Nothing strange about respecting people’s privacy. With regards to low risk the 35% DD was quite some time ago and the AI has evolved considerably since then.

We appreciate this product isn’t for everyone, but it’s there for a small fee for those that do.

Regards, Darren Richards

very strange you couldn't (with permission) use one of your 'many' users accounts to show evidence of trading performance, seeing as they 'ALL' are able to verify their returns this really shouldn't be a problem.

why isnt your "Demo" account able to "Demonstrate" it's trading history (set to private)?

do you think it is a responsible thing to do to advertise a strategy which uses 200x leverage and experiences 35% drawdown as 'low risk'?
Ive tried Autoforexdirect on demo for 2 mths it is giving around 15% profits pm. Now im on live account for 2 weeks. The live account is showing about 5% profits with v low drawdowns. So far i see no reason its a scam as they only charge a small monthly fee.

Ive tried Autoforexdirect on demo for 2 mths it is giving around 15% profits pm. Now im on live account for 2 weeks. The live account is showing about 5% profits with v low drawdowns. So far i see no reason its a scam as they only charge a small monthly fee.
We can also feel assured as can stop subscription at any time. No lockin period. Just monthly fee.

Must say I'm dissapointed by FPA for not doing any homework on AFD.
I've been a trader for 5 years now and regularly use other avenues for a passive income, so I can tell is a business is a scam or not.
From the get go they have been fully transparent with me and always made sure that my account is managed with good risk in mind.
The site is professional and they are one of the first to use the cTrader AI that seems to work far better than any MT4 EA that I've used before.
Any queries they respond almost instantly and the gains I've made in the 2 months since I've started are impressive (approx 30%) with little to no drawdown (never above 3% as far as I've seen)
When you see companies advertising 400% etc... a month profits, this is unrealistic and if they did your account would be over leveraged. And then put in a crash and burn situation.
AFD are the real deal and the sooner people realise that, the better their future retirement pots will be.

I can see why people aren’t that happy, too much with forex trading companies the people who run them are never willing to show their live accounts to prove that their system works. I don’t know anything about Darren but according to his website he is very well off, I’m sure a live 20k account of his own cash wouldn’t be too hard to show to potential clients.

any way as I have said I’ve a very happy client and have been using them since November, I do have a live account, it’s up over 30%, I am happy to post a screen shot of my account to prove that it’s real if people want me to.

Back