1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Click Trading Signal a Scam?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by kch, May 8, 2012.

1. kch

kch Recruit

Hi,

There is a company wo promise you a high profit % of your money. As i am not a idiot and wont trust anyone, i first of all, want to ask this community if there are any experiences or "hidden storys" about this company.

What made me sceptical most, theri page www.clicktradingsignals.com is not longer online.

the same with their twitter account: Twitter

it is no longer in use. Can please anyone tell me something about this company? There are some reasons i am specially interested in this company, but i prefer not to clarify this here.

Any feedback is well appreciated.

Kind regards, kch

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If they went offline, that means they are out of business, at least under that name. If they left owing services to clients and didn't refund, that sounds like a scam. If they rebranded and moved the clients over to the new name or if they closed completely and refunded clients for any unused time on the service, then it wouldn't be a scam.

3. Romeo

Romeo Sergeant

There are no reviews about them, they even don't exist any more.
    I don't know what you want to know about them, but if they went offline just like that, sounds very negative to my ears.

4. azhar21

azhar21 Recruit

Hi
    It was my friends company...but they close it...because they think that its not time worthy to provide signals as its time consuming process and majorly people asked them for free trial..
    So they started managing the forex accounts privately....and they are doing very well...Its not scam at all...!!!!

#4 azhar21, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013