• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is FBS legit? http://www.fbs.com/ ?ppk= myinsurance

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
FACTS FACTS FACTS are all the matter.
An insurance policy with a premium that is higher than the amount of money
And, which insurance company is behind this?
Is this an FBS self-insurance programme?
Is a professional "Recognised" third-party insurance company offering the coverage?
Has FBS posted their insurance certificate on their website?
Is the insurance certificate valid?
Is the insurance company well-known?
Digging deeply is the only weapon clients have to protect themselves and in my experience, every forex company I ever spoke to ran away when my questions started..... except my current broker (shall remain unnamed)

Speaking of FBS, they had a long track record of misleading the bonus they offered to the clients. I had seen tons of clients complaining regarding the bonuses offered. Plus, it's an ugly fact that no warnings were given to FBS on the broker suggestions page despite the fraud they are attempting to continue all these years.

Speaking of FBS, they had a long track record of misleading the bonus they offered to the clients. I had seen tons of clients complaining regarding the bonuses offered. Plus, it's an ugly fact that no warnings were given to FBS on the broker suggestions page despite the fraud they are attempting to continue all these years.

Hello The Reaper of F

Thank you for your comment, can you please clarify, which bonus you are referring to.

Please kindly state your claim in a proper manner, and I'll be happy to check into it for you.

Thank you
FBS Official

Hello The Reaper of F

Thank you for your comment, can you please clarify, which bonus you are referring to.

Please kindly state your claim in a proper manner, and I'll be happy to check into it for you.

Thank you
FBS Official

I think FBS should know it better than anyone else since the bonuses were offered directly from the company.

I think FBS should know it better than anyone else since the bonuses were offered directly from the company.
Dear The Reaper of F

FBS offers a variety of different bonuses. I find your claim to be somewhat - suspicious since you can not tell us which bonus you are referring to and what seems to be the problem in the first place.

Please do send me an update, if you have any, as always I'm always happy to help.

-FBS Official

Dear The Reaper of F

FBS offers a variety of different bonuses. I find your claim to be somewhat - suspicious since you can not tell us which bonus you are referring to and what seems to be the problem in the first place.

Please do send me an update, if you have any, as always I'm always happy to help.

-FBS Official

I do not need to mentioned about the bonuses offered since the company offered a variety of the so-called bonuses to the clients. Instead, I find it more suspicious that you did not managed to answer Pharaoh's question in a direct manner.

I do not need to mentioned about the bonuses offered since the company offered a variety of the so-called bonuses to the clients. Instead, I find it more suspicious that you did not managed to answer Pharaoh's question in a direct manner.
Thank you. If there is anything else I may help you with - please kindly let me know. Have a great day.

Since their spreads are very high comparatively, somehow I do not like trading in brokerage firms with higher spreads. :)

Since their spreads are very high comparatively, somehow I do not like trading in brokerage firms with higher spreads. :)
Hello Alexands

Thank you for your comment. May I ask please "very high" in comparison with whom? Please provide more information, of where you are basing this information from.

Will look forward to your reply.
FBS Official

If you want to hijack the thread about FBS insurance and talk about FBS bonuses, at least be specific. Imagine how bad I'd have looked if FBS offered 10 insurance plans and I railed against them without naming the plan or being able to calculate how much better shoving $10 into a piggybank for each lot trader would have worked than paying the $10 in extra spread.

Back