• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is FBS legit? http://www.fbs.com/ ?ppk= myinsurance

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I am ever trying bonus 123 that offered by fbs, only for try out, one one trades start from these amount capital can increasing profit until around 700$ more, but because to withdraw profit I am must make deposit and trade on certain lot size, hence I am not continue to chasing these profit from bonus, I like with bonus that profit can withdrawn without restriction

If you want to hijack the thread about FBS insurance and talk about FBS bonuses, at least be specific. Imagine how bad I'd have looked if FBS offered 10 insurance plans and I railed against them without naming the plan or being able to calculate how much better shoving $10 into a piggybank for each lot trader would have worked than paying the $10 in extra spread.

That would have been a no brainer for me to do so. Transparency is the truth uphold by all the sarge in this forum. :)

Thank you, please kindly let me know if there is anything else I may help you with. As always id like to mention, it is important to read the terms and conditions of any service that you choose to take part in.

The term and condition bonus is too hard for beginner, bonus that offered is big and good as promotion tool, but it's also only as one way to attract many client using service and then make deposit, it's common on promotion beside fbs also another broker they make similar promotion

Back