Is Felix on holiday?

Hi. I am the one who posted the link. The reason for posting the link was to educate everyone that YES Felix was involved in this. And to mention that Felix really didn't do anything wrong. Now lets say he did do some green card scam. What does this have to do with Forex? or forex bastards? Nothing at all.

If we were to see an article stating he was arrested for a Forex scam then its a different story. Lets put this article against Felix track record. Has he recommended something that has hurt us all? No. Did Felix need to start this free service? No. Do we pay Felix for these signals and free forums? No. (I am not including Diamonds. Thats a totally different service) So really can we argue that Felix is a scam? NO. Now does this hurt felix's reputation? Maybe, or maybe this was a true taste of Romeo and Juliet. Ask yourself this. Would do what Felix did for your wife/girlfriend if they were in a foreign country?

Chances are most of us know how backed up immagration is. Being a canadian I know EXACTLY what its like.

Do yourself a favor and try to not to judge a book from its cover. There is more to what we are reading.

On Felix's part, Some members do feel they were left out and misscommunicated. But then again who are we to know Felixs (Dimitri's) personnal life.

Again this is just ones opinion.

The visa lapse dopes not matter this marriage scam was run back in 2006. So Felix has been staying in the country illegally since 2006. This does show a lot about his integrity.

When reading the report you find out that Felix lives in a small one bedroom apartment and runs his office from a dining room table. I do not understand how a rich Forex trader does not have his own office or a nice apartment with a study?

A few days ago I would have said Felix was a great trader and a great person.

Now we find out he is breaking the law by staying in the country illegally for over one year. We find out that he planned and executed a green card marriage aimed at defrauding the government. We find he had his girlfriend marry another man and he performed the ceremony. Finally we find that the person who is meant to be a great experienced trader lives in a one bedroom apartment and runs this entire business from a dinning room table.

Why are people not as angry as I am?

You assume Felix is an American citizen with a good income.

The truth is he is a law breaking illegal immigrant and he lives in a rented apartment that is so small he needs to run his business off a dining room table.

The visa lapse dopes not matter this marriage scam was run back in 2006. So Felix has been staying in the country illegally since 2006. This does show a lot about his integrity.

Three points - First, the marriage may have been in 2006, but that was not for Felix's card. To the best of my knowledge, no one here (besides Felix) knows exactly if/when/how he may have developed visa/work permit issues. His problem may have only happened a couple of days ago, and the paperwork could literally be "in the mail." Our government had a multi-month backlog processing passports for US citizens - what does this portend for a non-citizen trying to get paperwork straightened out?

Second, try working as an expat for 6 months or a year sometime. It's a wonderful experience if you pick the right place. It's also terrifying when the local government office pushes your paperwork to the back of the queue and you realize that you are about to be there illegally. I know a lot of expats in working overseas, and many of them get stuck being illegal for anywhere from a few days to many months, despite their best efforts to follow all the local laws.

Third, imagine yourself living and working in another country, with your beloved girlfriend from your own homeland by your side. You have occasional problems keeping your paperwork straight, but she develops a far worse problem with hers and is about to be forced to go home. Maybe you would break the law, maybe you wouldn't. If you really love her, you would at least consider all the options. If it were me, I'd be willing to bend and break quite a few laws to keep a girl I loved.

When reading the report you find out that Felix lives in a small one bedroom apartment and runs his office from a dining room table. I do not understand how a rich Forex trader does not have his own office or a nice apartment with a study?

Does the report give actual dimensions of the apartment? It has one bedroom. Beyond that, the description of "small" is subjective.

It's quite possible that Felix can handle everything remotely with a laptop and a wireless card. All of the websites (like this one) are safe in a server somewhere. I trade from a desktop at home, but have all the critical stuff copied to my laptop. There are some daytraders who have an "office" at a small table at the local Starbucks. This has no relation to their level of trading success.

A few days ago I would have said Felix was a great trader and a great person.

Now we find out he is breaking the law by staying in the country illegally for over one year. We find out that he planned and executed a green card marriage aimed at defrauding the government. We find he had his girlfriend marry another man and he performed the ceremony. Finally we find that the person who is meant to be a great experienced trader lives in a one bedroom apartment and runs this entire business from a dinning room table.

Once again, we don't know exactly when something may have happened to Felix's immigration status. If we believe the reports (never trust reporters to get all the finer details right - I had a friend get crucified in the press once by some artful interpretations of "facts", and once the charges were dismissed, there was no correction in the newspaper), his girlfriend appears to have had a year or so illegally in the country.

Judge his trading ability by the accuracy of his daily forecasts (I'd definitely have to say he's pretty good with these) and by the satisfaction level of those who trade in his premium rooms (I have no personal experience there), not by a third hand description of his apartment.

At most, him living and working from a one bedroom apartment might be a reason to be suspicious, but is far from proof (good or bad) about his ability to trade.

Why are people not as angry as I am?

You assume Felix is an American citizen with a good income.

I always assumed he was Russian (he definitely has an accent), and never wondered (or cared) about his citizenship.

Assuming all the allegations are true (charges and reports do not equal truth), I will be a bit disappointed that he'd be involved in something so silly, strange, and illegal. The only thing that would make me angry would be if there were some sort of real proof (not just apartment size) that Felix had lied to us about his skill as a trader. Unless that happens, I see nothing to be angry about.

Sandy, be concerned, be nervous, be suspicious, (or join HornedGod in being amused) but please consider reserving your anger for when a lot more facts are known.

Sandy,

what does any of that have to do with his forex business??

And do you have any idea how much 1 bedroom apartment is in New York?

My understanding is that the news service that felix provides is rather good and not a scam. But the bigger issue that I hear about is how so many people only lose money in the trading room with Rob. How this has gone on for so long is beyond me but I've only heard negative things about this room and about people losing money.

A few days ago Felix was a great trader

A few days ago I would have said Felix was a great trader
but he
lives in a one bedroom apartment

In other words, all this time I was making money using the advice of the man whose TV screen is smaller than mine. How pathetic, SandyQuaho! :unhappy:

He lives in L.A. no N.Y.

If you read the complaint you will see the interview took place last year AND HE WAS ILLEGAL LAST YEAR.

So he has knowingly been an illegal citizen breaking he law since 2006!

This person is supposedly a rich, successful trader yet he lives in a one bedroom apartment and runs his business on a dinning room table. Does this not strike you as strange? It dose me!

I am not reading news reports I am reading the interview that the attorney generals office provided.

If this person was truly rich it would stand to reason that he could afford a spacious apartment with a few bedrooms and an office.

Last edited:
SandyQuaho,

Sharing false informations is also punishable by U.S. law, and this is what you are doing. Felix is legally in the United States although he is not a citizen. He moved to the States when he was 14 years old so he is definitely longer than one year. I know Felix personally, and I know this case better than you are. However, just because I know him, I am not going to post such stuff here since certainly it is not your business anyway.

People get rich when they save, not spend money. I know that you represent a large group of people who spend $1.10 for each $1.00 earned and they exist only thanks to credit cards companies but just becase you think that way it does not mean that everyone has to think that way too. No matter if you make $2,000, $20,000 or $200,000 a month, if you don't know how to save, you will never move forward. Anyway, where he lives and how he lives is his private business, and who are you to butt into it? Just because you have more expensive office it does not mean that your on-line service is going to work better. Internet is full of Forex crooks who live in luxury houses "earned" by scamming people.

Besides, most of the services is done in other locations. Kingforex runs on Omnovia's servers (that we pay many thousands a month for), and is moderated from my place in Illinois - yes, I own my place, and my office is in a seperate room, a very nice one. SNW is managed from Arizona, Sir Pips talks from New York and Rob Grespi from France.

Felix spent tens of thousands of dollars for charities every single year... That much would be enough for a nice office located in Los Angeles downtown...

So please don't post anything about this topic anymore. Go back to watch Jerry S. show if you are looking for sensations.

Thanks,
--Crazy Cat

PS: SandyQuaho, I really meant do not post here. Get your toys and get out of this place.

Last edited:
If you read the complaint you will see the interview took place last year AND HE WAS ILLEGAL LAST YEAR.

I just read the complaint. It states that she had an active asylum application and that the marriage was a backup plan. I didn't see anything about Felix's status. Even if I missed it and there was something about his status, that would only indicate that Felix might have had a visa lapse on the day of the interview with the Immigration Agent and says nothing about his status before and afterwards.

You are leaping great distances to reach conclusions.

Personally, I don't care if Felix swam across the Rio Grande and never had a visa. The Forex Peace Army is about ending financial fraud across the entire planet, not about the current visa status of any of our members. US immigration laws are in major need of an overhaul, but that's a subject for someone else's discussion forum.

Felix does not rebate all, he does the MBtrading thing for money and if he offers rebates he obviously gets more money because it generates more interest.

Unless you have secret access to Felix's contract with MBT, there's no way to know this. Even if he does get some money back, the rebate is a good deal for the traders, and MBT is a good broker for news trading. I'd also like to note that Felix recommends MBT. He in no way forces anyone to use it, and using him as an IB is totally optional.

If getting significant rebates on commissions is somehow fraud, I wish I could be defrauded more often.

The broker climbed 13 places in a few weeks probably because Felix manipulated results when he signed the deal so it would get more exposure.

"probably" - once again, a tenuous thread of conclusion, supported primarily by conjecture. Please don't ever serve on a jury if this is all it would take for you to convict someone.

The reviews do mention some negatives (not the greatest swap rates and not the friendliest user interface both come to mind), so I can hardly see this as being part of an evil plot.

Back