Is Felix on holiday?

prague-trader

Recruit
Since Sunday I have emailed Felix three times at payments@secretforexsociety.com but not received a reply. I have subscribed to Forex Diamonds and received my $299 receipt but I have not received any further information. Naturally I would like to know what the status is.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm... to know what the status is. Regards, Robbie
Regards,
Robbie

Anybody noticeing a difference in Felix signals? And who is Tim?
It might just be me.

is Felix retiring from diamonds?

Im wondering the about the same thing too
is Felix retiring from diamonds?
and i will ask too...who is Tim?

Thought it was just me. Was about to sign up for diamonds too. But i will be holding back a bit.

this is getting creepy

well folks...i hate to admit it to myself but this is surely getting creepy....not received any free signals for a while n having bin waiting for this vacation to end so i cud subscribe to diamonds......well....my fingers are still crossed but felix needs to redeem himself

well folks...i hate to admit it to myself but this is surely getting creepy....not received any free signals for a while n having bin waiting for this vacation to end so i cud subscribe to diamonds......well....my fingers are still crossed but felix needs to redeem himself

Yes, this looks to be really ugle...

I did some Googling on Felix, and ALOT of alarm bells went off.... e.g. I found this information on Felix (or in real life: Dimitri Chavkerov).... It is said that he is a well known scammer? I find it hard to believe, and let's listen what Felix has to say about this, so please: Felix, tell us all about this !

Just to get some basic housework out of the way first. If any of you are using the diamonds service for the first time and are having problems, you can email payments@secretforexsociety.com

Ok, so now back to matter at hand. Heinz, I see that you are concerned about Felix´s credibility. Naturally, I understand this, and as a trader, you have every right to be skeptical. I know I would be if I started seeing videos and threads in other forums about someone being depicted as a scammer. Especially if I´m investing my money with this person. I have worked in PR and marketing for a number of years now, and this is quite common. You see it in advertising everywhere. Other companies intend to put the other down by both indirect and direct negative exposure. It is a known fact, that Felix is probably the most outspoken individual in the Forex community. There will be those disgruntled services like Pipwizard and forex4noobs who are trying to steal traders from Felix. Some of them have even traded with Felix and lost money, not because of what Felix was teaching, but because they lacked proper money management and discipline. Now, they just want to look on someone else to blame for their mistakes. Forexpeacearmy.com provides an educational resource. Traders all over the world can come here to research companies that they are considering doing business with. And that is free advertising for them! Just think, a website like this, that brings in thousands of visitors a day, would you not want your company listed? My question to you Heinz is, why would a company like pipwizard be afraid of being listed? Are they trying to hide from negative reviews? If so, then maybe other traders should be aware of this and NOT do business with such a company, that may have something to hide.

Just remember, capitalism exists because of competition. Here at forexpeacearmy we are not trying to sell you anything, we just want you to know who these "competitors" are, so you can trade safely and not worry about being scammed.

And yes, things are a bit out of order at the moment, but that is because our website are undergoing a major overhaul. So I and the rest of the team sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. Everyone is working fevershily to get it all finished ánd its going to be a great product when its done!

:)

Back