Is Forex A Scam?

I believe this is basically part of thinking that exists on two occasions. First, it is when we are under-aged (immature), so if a broker cheats us, it will be common to hear that I got scammed in FOREX, so this is where Forex is scam terms come while the reality is obvious to see. 2nd, it is out of frustration of not being able to succeed and hearing stuff like 95% are losers, it directly makes people put all the blame on Forex, it’s just not good! So things are simple only if one is willing to be honest with himself.

When people work with forex they become puzzle may be they work with any scam broker. All brokers are not scam not forex is scam. I am making earning from forex since many years. I am not a professional trader even then too I am saying forex is real business where you have to work with your own ability.

There are several scam business running around the world but forex is the best online business and we can earn reasonable amount if we will do it after having proper knowledge and demo trading experience, it is great earning platform and we can join forex as our main source of income.

If Forex is a scam, there wouldn`t be so big community here :)
But of course, there are a lot of scammers on the market, that`s why Forex has so bad reputation. it`s a pity.

If Forex is a scam, there wouldn`t be so big community here :)
But of course, there are a lot of scammers on the market, that`s why Forex has so bad reputation. it`s a pity.
You can find bad impression on every profession, so far If you have good knowledge of XYZ field and you keep patience then you will get success in it :)

If you had doubt forex will scam you I think avoid to invest in it. Or do practice with less amount. I do not find forex scam, because I worked with good brokers. However you can say forex is much risky . May be you loose again and again but it is not scam thing.

If you had doubt forex will scam you I think avoid to invest in it. Or do practice with less amount. I do not find forex scam, because I worked with good brokers. However you can say forex is much risky . May be you loose again and again but it is not scam thing.

Major part of mistakes comes from a trader because of his inexperience. I find my loss as a lesson that improves me and serves as motivation to fix my flaws and become more professional

No ways! It's the world's biggest financial market, fetching nearly $5.3 trillion a day and runs for 24*5 days.

You can say some brokers are SCAM but not the market!

Scams are a big problem faced by everyone in the forex industry. As with any new industry, there are plenty of people out there looking to take advantage of newcomers. Forex itself is a legitimate endeavor. Forex trading is a real business that can be profitable, but it must be treated as such. Forex is not a scam, but there are plenty of scams associated with forex. Regulators have significantly caught up to the scammers over the years, making them increasingly rare.

Forex is not scam and it’s just broker which causes all the issues. So, if we are with good broker than Forex is great business. Now, I am not saying it is walk in the park with joining right broker but you have to be good enough to work it out. Also, it is very important that we don’t blame our lack of ability to Forex scam, as that is not good at all and needs to be worked out pretty well.

Back