Is Forex A Scam?

You said right people not see reality of forex they think they should just win every time. When forex does not meet their dreams they say it is a scam business, Change your thinking and perception.. It is highly risky business, You can suffer from loss any time. I say forex is real business you have to learn how to make real money from it.

Forex business is not scam. But as this business has the opportunity to earn unlimited money in a very short time and as this business is totally online base there are many scammers connected with this business. But my say is which business has not? Especially newbie’s are mostly attracted by the scammers just because of they don’t have enough trading knowledge. But if they gather proper knowledge and able to select a credible broker things will go correctly.

I find this question very strange because Forex is not run by the individual. It’s a global business that runs the whole world. Foreign Exchange is not just a business but a requirement and you can’t call this scam. Although, there are always debates about brokers and all that, keep that aside and just talk about this business and that’s what I want to talk about. It’s not a scam and please don’t ever attach it with this.

Forex is not a scam but there might be few people who may look to fool the newbie in forex. Newbie should be aware of such people and should choose a good broker for themselves before getting into trade and avoiding getting fooled.

I think that it's mostly a sham but you can actually make money here. Why do I think that forex is a sham? Because the prices are set by its participants. So the market is moved in such a way as to leave the majority in the red.

For me, forex is a hobby and I'm happy that I found it. I believe in the fact that this is not a fraud because I myself have repeatedly earned money and most often losses were due to inattention. There are scammers who earn because the forex is a high-risk and complicated business. Therefore, we should just be vigilant not to fall into the hands of scammers.

Forex is not scam but there are lot of scam brokers out there on internet. One way to recognize a scam broker is to check their regulations. A scam broker customer service is also very poor. They barely give answer to the query.

Unfortunately, a lot of people think that forex as well as the stock exchange is a scam. therefore it's better not to focus on their opinion, but to mind your own business at the market.

Unfortunately, a lot of people think that forex as well as the stock exchange is a scam. therefore it's better not to focus on their opinion, but to mind your own business at the market.

And what does it mean?

Back