Is Forex A Scam?

Forex is not a scam. It is a market place where people win and lose, just like in any other business, depending on their trading strategies. Before signing up for a forex account, ensure you do a background check for the broker to avoid traps laid by scammers and fraudsters. Never rely solely on website reviews since many scammers out there lure innocent traders with fake reviews

Many people who call forex a scam are the traders who failed because of not following pipsiology instructions. One golden rule for any forex trader before signing up for an account is that you must ensure your broker is regulated and has a clear background. Don't go for a less popular broker just because the offers are more enticing. That's one of the easiest ways to lose money through forex

There are many scams around forex but forex itself is not a scam.
Get rich quick schemes are the biggest.

obviously there are scammers in this sector which is why you should utilise sites like this to review brokers before signing up.

Christina, I think that you gave excellent advice. Forums are excellent place to exchange options with other traders about all issues related to trading. Here you can also stay informed about scamming activities on the market and protect yourself from them, and, of course, your money

I would also agree that we as traders need to share some solidarity, at least when it comes to scamming activities on the market. Only by sharing information and experiences, we will be able to fight scammers by warning other traders about their activities

For sure it's not and I am not sure who is spreading this, that's a very good way to make a lot of money in real and a lot of people do use it anyway. I do not understand all that matters here. There are always some bad brokers and that's really it.

Back