Is Forex A Scam?

No I am not agree that Forex is a scam. Forex is a real business and we can earn good money from Forex.

Right Forex is real business and also become source of income for many traders. Forex is the real business and we can change our living standard through the income from trading.

DOing forex trading is not a scam, you just have to pay attention to the brokers you are using, because in some cases it could be a scam.

No I am not agree that Forex is a scam. Forex is a real business and we can earn good money from Forex.

It is real business but unfirtunately many traders giveup and stop trading due to continues loss so it is necessary they should focus on learning first and then begin trading and Forex can change the life of trader.

Those who impatiently & foolishly jump in with just any broker (without checking out their background and then finding out all too late that they cannot withdraw their money) and without any real understanding of the forex market, habitually traded blindly & without caution, and suffer frequent account wipe outs will say the forex is a scam....while those who have become wiser, trade cautiously & with prudence, and practice good money management will say there is money to be made from the forex market.

So, whether Forex is a scam or not is relative to which side of the fence we are at.

Forex is no scam, if hyip there are many scam there...

I would think that the percentage of HYIPs that qualify as scams would be 100%. Of course, someone who just made a withdrawal would disagree with me - until the whole thing shuts down, taking the rest of their money as well as money from friends that they referred.

Forex is different from HIYP programs. HIYP vanish suddenly , Forex is a business done through broker . I did not find forex scam here we loose surely but it is our own ability how to react with different market situations.

The forex market is not a scam....currencies are traded/exchanged every single day around the world by banks and money changers.

It's some of the forex brokers who scam their unwary clients of their money and some, like one of my broker ICMarkets, are even properly regulated but will quietly manipulate their clients' MT4 trading platform because MT4 trading platform has built-in plug-ins which the broker can use to manipulate their clients' trading accounts.

Forex is different from HIYP programs. HIYP vanish suddenly , Forex is a business done through broker . I did not find forex scam here we loose surely but it is our own ability how to react with different market situations.

It is not done by broker, price are all driven by human being itself through bank, or to be describe as Liquidity Providers. Broker has no difference such as Goldman Sachs. Many of them in Goldman claims themselves as trader but actually they weren't. They are just a middle person who help investor with tonnes of pension funds with no difference like broker who mark up and earn from spreads variation.

Back