Is Forex A Scam?

Forex is just the market. It just matters how you play the game over a longer time that matters like baseball.

I don't think forex is scam , that i know forex is just foreign exchange where its about exchange of currency in certain country then nothing for scam and from my experience for some of years until now forex is still fiine , maybe forex broker that often being scam that get bankrupt then not pay their client

***Important**
7 October 2016 was GBP clash day. Some broker back money to their clients. I heard that. Is it true? (Western FX, Robo, AgastaFX- I have few friends here they got their money.)

As I see for me forex is a real business. There is no scam if your broker is regulated and trusted. You do trading when you wish , it is your own skill you make profit or not. In loss one should not say forex is a scam , how ever here is risk involved with your investment.

Proper learning and better skills are the key due to which we can earn from forex as forex is a real business it is not scam, there are large number of people are attached with this business from all over the world and earning great in this real business.

Forex industry has grown up to $4.5 trillions so i think it can't be scam unless you are being scammed by any other factor. Moreover, we also need to be careful as investing in forex is also risky, so we need to understand the risks before investing in forex.

We can't say that its a scam as many traders are making money from the market and several all a full time trader.

There are few brokers are scam in forex due to which its popularity decreasing, otherwise forex is perfect earning platform and if any person is sincere with this business then he can earn and can live a luxury life with the earning of forex, it is providing great employment now a days.

We need to make a little research on finding the right broker and i think that we should go to forex peace army scam alert section to get real insights about any broker before choosing the right broker.

Back