is forex real

passion44rex

Recruit
Hi am passion44rx and started since 2008
I get tremendous results from demotrading but all my live trades has been very unfavourable and i sometimes get a feeling if this is really worth the whole lot of stress. Have lost up to 18k.I hope my pasision keeps me going to enable the recovery.
Thanks for your forum which is quite informative and educative. wish i had known you before the loss. you doing a great job and keep it up
Regards
Passion44rex

Try to determine the difference between your successful demo trades and your failed live trades. There are two primary possibilities.

1. Emotional - It's a lot harder to close a trade at a loss if real money is involved. It's a lot easier to succumb to the temptation to move your stoploss if real money is involved. These bad decisions can eat into your profits.

2. Stupid Broker Tricks - If you are aiming for only modest pip gains on any one trade, then slippage and requotes could take out all your profits.

Forex is real

Yes Forex is real but one has to be very cautious is choosing right broker and the best robot who has a proven track record choose small amout when starting as a beginner

Back