Is Forex Still Worth Trading?

Hahed1

Private, 1st Class
Unfortunately, the only forex trading broker that we are yet to see a scam complaint or petition filed against on the FPA hasn't come into existence yet! in that scam is the "live-wire instrument" brokers employ to suck out the bloodline of traders trading ego. your minds may be cloudy in a mess of confusion owing to misapprehension of the facts depicted but the cock-sure reality in this lot is encapsulated in the FPA scam finding folder: referrence is hereby made to the following complaints which at best has illustrated the proposition;

1. yulia&barunia vs Instaforex
2. Aras 149 vs Instaforex
3. Hahed1 vs instaforex

and all other complaints and petition to mention but a few

Forex trading is a "dangerous ground" barricaded with a multi edged sword harbouring a conspicuos proclivity to first of all decapitate and mutilate a traders' voracious large appetite to be a beneficiary of the " seems to be real" lucrative dispositions in the trading and secondly could send to an early grave and or bankruptcy of an innocent unsuspecting trader or one easily gullible with the flamboyance garbed or ardoned in the apparrels of " hard currency trading prospects"!

Tell me one forex broker that is not a scammer now and here and i will tell you a million of them that are and are just around the corner including your broker! so, wittingly reserve your comments or observations because we have not seen yet the last of forex trading in our times!

Do not be that scared in " licking your wounds" on the premise that " an accused is always presumed innocent untill the contrary is proved" if that is the solace you are and have been counting on, i make bold in stating that i fear your having plight the " road to perdition" along with the unfocused band wagon!

Now the other side of the coin is positively distinctive from the melancholic reality opined in the in first ambit of the discussion:here in this segment courageous positive thoughts are offerred as the all embracing philosophy and approach to be embibed! so long as forex trading continues to be operational and existing, traders shall patronize and shall gallantly remain undettered with their zeal to exploit the market notwithstanding the risk and threat posed to the trading community by brokers and some uncircumcised unscrupulous pseudo traders.

Comrades in arms " fear is the disintegrating enemy of human personality: be bold and mighy forces shall come to your aid" We have been very fortunate to enjoy the luxury of more than a mighty forces' aid and that force is the glorious and the genourous guardian angel the "FPA investigation and the scam finding committees!" we owe you a million gratitude and respect for your humbleness, selfless service, passionate commitment in our causes and matters and for your unrivalled intellectuality!

Long live the FPA and long live my comrades in arms!!!!

DEDICATED TO LT TESSA AND GERARD OF THE INVESTIGATION COMMITTEE!
WITHOUT YOU FOREX TRADING, FOREX TRADING COMMUNITY AND THE FPA WOULD'T HAVE BEEN A SECURED AND A BETTER PLACE FOR US!

The answer is fast becoming NO!

Unfortunately, the only forex trading broker that we are yet to see a scam complaint or petition filed against on the FPA hasn't come into existence yet! in that scam is the "live-wire instrument" brokers employ to suck out the bloodline of traders trading ego. your minds may be cloudy in a mess of confusion owing to misapprehension of the facts depicted but the cock-sure reality in this lot is encapsulated in the FPA scam finding folder: referrence is hereby made to the following complaints which at best has illustrated the proposition;

1. yulia&barunia vs Instaforex
2. Aras 149 vs Instaforex
3. Hahed1 vs instaforex

and all other complaints and petition to mention but a few

Forex trading is a "dangerous ground" barricaded with a multi edged sword harbouring a conspicuos proclivity to first of all decapitate and mutilate a traders' voracious large appetite to be a beneficiary of the " seems to be real" lucrative dispositions in the trading and secondly could send to an early grave and or bankruptcy of an innocent unsuspecting trader or one easily gullible with the flamboyance garbed or ardoned in the apparrels of " hard currency trading prospects"!

Tell me one forex broker that is not a scammer now and here and i will tell you a million of them that are and are just around the corner including your broker! so, wittingly reserve your comments or observations because we have not seen yet the last of forex trading in our times!

Do not be that scared in " licking your wounds" on the premise that " an accused is always presumed innocent untill the contrary is proved" if that is the solace you are and have been counting on, i make bold in stating that i fear your having plight the " road to perdition" along with the unfocused band wagon!

Now the other side of the coin is positively distinctive from the melancholic reality opined in the in first ambit of the discussion:here in this segment courageous positive thoughts are offerred as the all embracing philosophy and approach to be embibed! so long as forex trading continues to be operational and existing, traders shall patronize and shall gallantly remain undettered with their zeal to exploit the market notwithstanding the risk and threat posed to the trading community by brokers and some uncircumcised unscrupulous pseudo traders.

Comrades in arms " fear is the disintegrating enemy of human personality: be bold and mighy forces shall come to your aid" We have been very fortunate to enjoy the luxury of more than a mighty forces' aid and that force is the glorious and the genourous guardian angel the "FPA investigation and the scam finding committees!" we owe you a million gratitude and respect for your humbleness, selfless service, passionate commitment in our causes and matters and for your unrivalled intellectuality!

Long live the FPA and long live my comrades in arms!!!!

DEDICATED TO LT TESSA AND GERARD OF THE INVESTIGATION COMMITTEE!
WITHOUT YOU FOREX TRADING, FOREX TRADING COMMUNITY AND THE FPA WOULD'T HAVE BEEN A SECURED AND A BETTER PLACE FOR US!
I have been here(in Forex)since 2004 and this Market has NOT improved. I dont trade 24/5 anymore and rarely make more than 2-3 trades a week-down from 2-3 a day. Its not so much in beating the market as beating the Broker.If one's trade is profitable,now the battle is on to get the Broker to release it. I actually stop trading on accounts I am actively withdrawaling from as even having an open trade has stopped a withdrawal one time!(no names). I agree 100% with the poster above .

Re:is Forex Still Worth Trading

There is alot of sense in worth HAHED1 talked about.I started trading forex last year with lot of anxiety and the prospect of becoming rich within a short term because that is what i was told but luckily for me,i was able to discover in reality that the reverse is the case.Honestly, i'm yet to loose a cent of my money though not much gain neither.

It is tue than it one thing beating the market and another getting the money from your broker.I use LiteFOREX and I'm about to make my first withdrawal,i really hope it will be a good experience.

HAHED1 will agree with me that there is much noise about FOREX TRADING in our country Nigeria and many people are loosing there investments daily.A friend of my started with 2000 dollars but now he has less than a 1000 dollar in his account.

HAHED1,i will like us to share more information and if don't mind please send me a mail:losa.clement@yahoo.com.I will be glad to hear from you.

First, to have any chance at all, check to see if there are any significant complaints of the broker blocking withdrawals or cancelling trades for no reason. If so, DON'T OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM.

Before placing a cent with a broker, contact their support and ask who they are regulated with. If they give you a long list of who they are "complaint with" take your money and run away. I'm fully "compliant" with the rules of the Tasmanian Goat Herder's Association - since I don't own goats in Tasmania, it would be very hard for me to break any of their regulations. If they give you the name of a regulator, ask for the link that lists them on the regulator's website. If they claim their paperwork is still in process, tell them you'll send the money only AFTER they are listed, and keep looking at other brokers.

Also, seriously consider getting a broker registered by a regulator you've at least heard of. The NFA and FSA are far from perfect, but they at least make the broker adhere to some standards. I'm sure there are some other half-decent regulators out there, but that's a subject for another thread.

I love your posts

First, to have any chance at all, check to see if there are any significant complaints of the broker blocking withdrawals or cancelling trades for no reason. If so, DON'T OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM.

Before placing a cent with a broker, contact their support and ask who they are regulated with. If they give you a long list of who they are "complaint with" take your money and run away. I'm fully "compliant" with the rules of the Tasmanian Goat Herder's Association - since I don't own goats in Tasmania, it would be very hard for me to break any of their regulations. If they give you the name of a regulator, ask for the link that lists them on the regulator's website. If they claim their paperwork is still in process, tell them you'll send the money only AFTER they are listed, and keep looking at other brokers.

Also, seriously consider getting a broker registered by a regulator you've at least heard of. The NFA and FSA are far from perfect, but they at least make the broker adhere to some standards. I'm sure there are some other half-decent regulators out there, but that's a subject for another thread.

Hey wait a minute-I have an account with the TGHA(LOL). There the best Broker around!LOL- Pharaoh your right on again! I would ad that whoever is chosen as a Broker-start SMALLLLLLL!!!!! Test their withdrawal policy(even if no profits are realized). And NEVER forget that their company depends on their clients trading fees or their losses to feed their families.:)

Back