Is forex world wide business?

Yeah, you can consider forex a worldwide business. In order to trade, you don't need any permission or license or anything else. All you need is internet access and money for a minimum deposit to open an account. On forums I have often met traders from all over the world - from Africa, America, India, Russia and other countries. Many of them were seriously engaged in trading, it was more than a hobby for them.

Yes it's massive. It's a $5.3tn a day massive. And is traded around the world 24/5. But it is a business and as with all business there are small fry and big whales.

I heard that Forex is a world wide business and we can earn a lot of money from Forex and it is almost in every country of the world. Forex is a legal business and it is spread all over the world. Plz give your opinion at this.

I saw some info about forex legal or not. And it isn't legal in every country as I remember.
But I'm not sure. Mb someone know more.

Forex is wide- reaching business and its a great online business, where you can trade from anywhere around the world and its now in almost every country and a person can easily earn a lot of profit but yes risk of loss would be there so you should be ready to face losses as well because these trading strategies will became your habbit with your knowledge and experience.

It’s most definitely a world wide business, people from all over the world want a slice of it.

Back