• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is FXNobel a scam?

I am having an issue with a company

fxmaster64

Recruit
Good people of the Forex Peace Army community,

I bring you a story of dubious collaboration with the broker named FXNobel from fxnobel.com.

I filed a withdrawal request via credit card over two weeks ago and got only thin reassurances that it will be processed once they resolve their technical issues, which had caused 1.000.000$ (their words) to be incorrectly credited to my account balance (internally, as only the real balance was being shown in their web trader).

I attached below a brief history of exchanged emails with a certain pseudo-named Justin. He got very irritated when the company seriousness was put into question and was very adamant about being thoroughly regulated.

Advice is very welcome,

Thanks.

Attachments

• 37677755_1799288546816071_3879617510068191232_n.jpg
    37677755_1799288546816071_3879617510068191232_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • fx.jpg
    fx.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1

I bring you a story of dubious collaboration with the broker named FXNobel from fxnobel.com.

I filed a withdrawal request via credit card over two weeks ago and got only thin reassurances that it will be processed once they resolve their technical issues, which had caused 1.000.000$ (their words) to be incorrectly credited to my account balance (internally, as only the real balance was being shown in their web trader).

I attached below a brief history of exchanged emails with a certain pseudo-named Justin. He got very irritated when the company seriousness was put into question and was very adamant about being thoroughly regulated.

Advice is very welcome,

Thanks.
Every social media page either removed or got deleted.

The company has a Bulgarian address and phone number on their website.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I now see trades have been opened and closed without my knowledge or my permission, most likely through MT4 to which I do not have access to via the corresponding web trader account.

I contacted them via email just now with this thread and the evidence attached. My next step will be filing a complaint through the Financial Commission, should they not reply within 24 hours

Attachments

• closedPNG.PNG
    closedPNG.PNG
    53.8 KB · Views: 2
  • open.PNG
    open.PNG
    128.8 KB · Views: 1
  • open_status.PNG
    open_status.PNG
    373.4 KB · Views: 0
Is there any update about this? Just paid 250 USD last night and I have no idea if I can get back my money. Please help me!

Advice is very welcome,

Thanks.

Please advise me on how I can get back my 250 USD from them please!

Advice is very welcome,

Thanks.

Same happend to me. They scam. I invested 500 USD and never got my money back. Absolute criminal company

A friend of mine was scammed this year by some account manager at fxnobel. I invite him to join FPA and open a complain. Can anyone help?

Back