• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GlobalPremier.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear All,
I'm a still new in Forex Trading, and I join with the Global Premier broker, with the link globalpremier.com
Is this broker is well regulated and safe to deposit? They mention on the website already established at 9 years ago.. But I'm still curious about that, because the website is very simple and lack of information about that.. thank youu..

what happened with the global premier broker. I withdraw on 20 February 2022 and landed on my Indodax walet on 15 March 2022. meaning it takes 25 days. Are there any liquid issues with the Global Premier broker. I attach the withdrawal document. please respond from global premier

Attachments

• 04F9941E-7DED-4784-A34A-69B2FBCE1BCC.jpeg
    04F9941E-7DED-4784-A34A-69B2FBCE1BCC.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 75943B4D-D376-4165-9914-E05C0C320AF9.jpeg
    75943B4D-D376-4165-9914-E05C0C320AF9.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 4
I also have same issue with withdrawal process. Submit withdrawal on 21 February 2022, but until today 21 March 2022 (it's been a month), my fund has not been received in my crypto wallet.
Please need your support in this withdrawal process.

Attachments

• GP WD.JPG
    GP WD.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
Back