Is goptions a scam?

tomjersey

Corporal
Hi guys,

I invested £5000 and I've made small profit of £800. I've send all the documents necessary for verification. I've placed a withdrawal almost three weeks ago. For about 2 weeks I can't log into my account. I've send many emails to Adam Stone, support, regarding a withdrawal they haven't replied. I've phoned them many times and nobody answer to me what's going on. I've singed up the form which Adam Stone ask me to. He said once I signed it he will be happy to send any amount I wish. For two weeks I haven't heard from him.

I'm quite upset. How long can I wait for reply or withdrawal? They claim they have the fastest withdrawal.

What do you guys think about it? What shall I do? I've deposited through visa card. I don't want to file a dispute through a bank but do I have any other choice? I've never filed a dispute through bank against any company. They make expression there are honest but are they really honest? Their way of dealing with me doesn't seem like it.

I'll send them this link so hopefully they will reply and send money.

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2014.03.27_18h10m19s_014_.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2014.03.27_18h10m19s_014_.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Ashampoo_Snap_2014.03.12_17h50m59s_001_.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2014.03.12_17h50m59s_001_.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 16
  • Ashampoo_Snap_2014.02.20_17h45m02s_001_.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2014.02.20_17h45m02s_001_.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 5
If they don't send your money very soon, I think the answer to your question will be obvious.

Go ahead and call your bank and talk to the fraud department about the possibility of a chargeback. You don't have to file it immediately, but find out what the deadlines are. This way you can be sure that any excuses and delays from the broker end don't push you past the deadline.

If they don't send your money very soon, I think the answer to your question will be obvious.

Go ahead and call your bank and talk to the fraud department about the possibility of a chargeback. You don't have to file it immediately, but find out what the deadlines are. This way you can be sure that any excuses and delays from the broker end don't push you past the deadline.

Thanks for the reply. They actually send me an email regarding withdrawal request after posting here without any amounts written there. But I'll find out about the deadline. As far as I know is 90 days

I also found on the facebook another person having a problem with withdrawal. I'm going to invite her here

Seems it's like scam... try contact them for more information, if they still avoid to anser your question regarding the withdrawal request. That should be scam.

It's amazing they have so many rewards on their website and yet they doesn't seem to treat well some of the customer. It looks like reviews and awards does not say anything about the company. People's comment and regulation that is what everybody should follow.

I've tried 3 unregulated companies and I come across issues, excusses with all of them.
I haven't come across problems with withdrawals from any of the regulated companies

They behave like a scam. I've managed to chat for a 1 minute with lilly. Once I asked about withdrawal and provided my username no respond later onAshampoo_Snap_2014.04.04_14h34m22s_007_.jpgAshampoo_Snap_2014.04.04_14h34m22s_007_.jpgAshampoo_Snap_2014.04.04_14h34m04s_006_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2014.04.04_14h39m52s_008_.jpg

Back