1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Interbankfx a scammer?

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by cocoracas, Jan 26, 2009.

1. cocoracas

cocoracas Recruit

I dont know, but like that see the details of my last operations with interbankfx with my two differents real accounts.

I think that dont need to comment nothink more

Attached Files:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I know IBFX runs more than one server and there can be small price discrepancies between them. This looks a LOT bigger.

Was this just at market open? If there was a big gap when the markets opened, then one server might have started getting data before the other, but they should have gotten back in sync within a minute or two.

I'd definitely say it would be worth sending a copy of that picture to IBFX to get their comments.

3. onewithzachy

onewithzachy Private, 1st Class

I have worse that that.

On March 31 2009 my positions were still open in a floating loss of $ 75.18. On April 01 2009 all my positions were closed by some one whom I still don't know. All my position were closed at exactly 12.15 GMT except one : the buy gbpjpy were closed 31 minutes later. It closed in profit but less profit if it closed on 12.15. Those closed position especially the buy GBPJPY cause me a real loss of $ 114.12.

Even if I closed those positions, I would not close it in a loss. The only reason I let my positions open for 3 days on March 31 2009 because I want to keep a floating loss and don't want to executing any real loss.

What am I supposed to do to resolve this, I don't have any evidence that I did not close those positions?.

I still haven't heard from them yet.

Attached Files:

#3 onewithzachy, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  4. PipStar

PipStar Sergeant

IBFX is not good for trading any more and hasnt been for a long time. Don't waste your time and don't wait till you have lost all your funds. There are many better brokers out there.

5. ernest8fingers

ernest8fingers Master Sergeant

Luv this

I love bashing this Bucketshop outfit. Its my only way to avenge the wrong this POS company has done to me and others-LOL - (I was up 600. bucks when I bailed in early 2008 so its not lost capital) It was the piss poor price feed they serve u on the MT4 platform and the dozen disconnects a day and last but not least-the 300 pip mystery price spikes they sometimes "experience". FXCM and IBFX are neck in neck for the Worst Broker EVER Award! The only positive thing I could say about IBFX is their "Micro lot" trading ( 10 cents a pip or something). What good is it really if they spike their feed and take your money anyway-STAY FAR AWAY if u want a "REAL" Forex experience. I wouldnt recommend their demo either-whats the point?:p

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

It looks like your remaining equity was less than $13. I think you probably got margin called.

7. Ron Mandelbaum

Ron Mandelbaum Recruit

5 decimal places

I wonder if IBFX's recent announcement to add a 5th decimal place is really an attempt to disadvantage users of EA's or the individual retail trader?

8. PipStar

PipStar Sergeant

It would be a complete surprise if they introduced anything at all that favoured the trader, wouldn't it?

9. onewithzachy

onewithzachy Private, 1st Class

:mad:Yup. They say it was a margin call.:mad: They say spread was widening wildly and quickly at that time.:mad: I don't know how big it was but it sure killed my trades. I'm not happy with this but that's all. If the spread remained the same my positions would be just fine because one position is compensate the other opposite position:mad:

#9 onewithzachy, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2009