Is it possible to be making JUST $200 per week without risking too much per trade

It all depends on the size of your initial account and how aggressively you're willing to trade. If you have a smaller account you have to be aggressive when you trade to make such a profit, but the more aggressive you are, the more risks you take. It's a difficult balancing act, but it's not an impossible one.

It all depends on the size of your initial account and how aggressively you're willing to trade. If you have a smaller account you have to be aggressive when you trade to make such a profit, but the more aggressive you are, the more risks you take. It's a difficult balancing act, but it's not an impossible one.
Not impossible, but unfortunately (with small account) it's very difficult to maintain such performance.

Not impossible, but unfortunately (with small account) it's very difficult to maintain such performance.

I agree, your margin for error is very small when your account is small. In that case one should stick to small lot sizes and trade only when there's a reliable signal.

I agree, your margin for error is very small when your account is small. In that case one should stick to small lot sizes and trade only when there's a reliable signal.

We do get some risks when the margin in our trading is less and that is the only reason we have to think before doing such types of trading :)

I think he is saying about a good capital to make $200 in a week .With just $2000 we are not free to take risks that give us good profit . we can make trading on rules with just 10% to 15 % profit in a month.

Yes you said right with small amount it is quite difficult to make profit of hundreds. Risk taking is must how one can make smart amount without taking high risk .However with good amount in capital you can get this target earlier.

Yes you said right with small amount it is quite difficult to make profit of hundreds. Risk taking is must how one can make smart amount without taking high risk .However with good amount in capital you can get this target earlier.

In my trades i will make sure that i have the required amount of trading funds with me. And then only i will do my trading :)

$200 can be a little amount for some traders, while it can be big amount for others. It totally depends on the account capital. Some traders make $200 with only 20 pips movement.

Everything is possible in Forex trading, but it's not always probable. It all depends on the size of your account, your trading skills, your psychology, sometimes it depends on sheer luck.

It is possible, but of course, you need a good strategy and some experience. You can't do it if you're new at it.

Back