Is it possible to be making JUST $200 per week without risking too much per trade

Not possible with small account to make $200 without taking high risk . It need thousands of capital to make such profit with low risk technique .Depends how much you had in your trading account them decide how to take risk with it.
Yes but if likely we only having small capital then also need to adjusted lot size that will use to making order, because if we trade recklessly with wrong setup with small capital hence will quickly faced with margin call account

Yes but if likely we only having small capital then also need to adjusted lot size that will use to making order, because if we trade recklessly with wrong setup with small capital hence will quickly faced with margin call account

It is a fact that many of the traders are not having enough trading funds with them and this is also one of the reasons for wrong trades as they are forced to take up high margins in their trading :)

Making such kind of profit is pretty hard but not impossible, you will have to do with proper planning and strategy and will have to use the big investment in order to get the 200$ per week without risking too much.

Making profit in forex demands a long journey if you want to be a consistent profitable trader. $200 per week is not a big amount if you had a big capital you can make this much profit easily but with small capital this will quite risky .

Depending on huge account capital it is very much possible to make $200 per week but on little account it won't be possible to do so.

yes risk is calculated according to your capital . Huge investment will support you to gain $ 200 per week without taking much risk. When you had little amount you need to trade with less risk. . Then it will be a dream to get $200 per week. For millionaires it is not an issue they can make this much amount daily.

Depends on the amount of capital you are ready to invest. If its 10K then its ok, its 2% risk per day and its quite acceptable MM among majority of professional traders.

I am trading on 750 USD and let me tell you that I am making 20 to 25 USD daily. So if I will have 7500 USD balance then I can make 200 USD per day as well. It all depend on your equity.

Yes it is possible. Be patient and learn how to trade is the main part. Then money will flow in.Make sure you don't trade with very less amount and think of making 200$ weekly.
To make 200$ weekly the best minimum investment you can start with is 5000$ so that around 5% weekly.

Yes of course possible if you have sufficient balance. You didn't mention the balance. But in trading any fixed amount is not possible. In some weeks you will get more than your target and in some weeks you will lose money. When you make a fixed target and go for it, it may disturb your mental health. Trading is like go with the stream. Don't try to force it.

Back