Is it possible to get my money back from Ruilong?

DylanF

Recruit
Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.
I do not have the experience of using too many forums in the past, so forgive me if I am breaking any rule or posting this in the wrong place.

Here is the situation (I will try to keep it short):

I have given my money to a broker called ruilong investment co. Ltd. The money is still there in a metatrader 5 account. But I do not know the account details (email, password etc). I just know the login ID.
The scammer doesn't know (probably) that I am become suspicious. I have promised to deposit more money in the near future.
From my research, I have found out that it is impossible to withdraw any money because the money in on the fake/scam broker's hand.
But I would like to know if anyone can help me. Because of the fact that the money is still there in the account, can anyone help me to somehow recover a portion if not all of it.

Thank you

Dylan

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.
I do not have the experience of using too many forums in the past, so forgive me if I am breaking any rule or posting this in the wrong place.

Here is the situation (I will try to keep it short):

I have given my money to a broker called ruilong investment co. Ltd. The money is still there in a metatrader 5 account. But I do not know the account details (email, password etc). I just know the login ID.
The scammer doesn't know (probably) that I am become suspicious. I have promised to deposit more money in the near future.
From my research, I have found out that it is impossible to withdraw any money because the money in on the fake/scam broker's hand.
But I would like to know if anyone can help me. Because of the fact that the money is still there in the account, can anyone help me to somehow recover a portion if not all of it.

Thank you

Dylan
Can we have a website address, please?

Back