Is it possible to recover my money froma Scam broker (SkyFx)?

I invested with SkyFx 1000 eur on feb. last year. Imediately after i wire transfered the money,
i was blocked right away and never heard more of the maneger and the broker who lored
me into doing business with them. My name is Roland Churchill.

Hello sir,

I would recommend Emailing SkyFX about this issue immediately, as well as posting this thread here on their social media pages to draw attention to your issue. Be persistent, and hopefully, SkyFX will do the right thing and return your money.

Have a great day.

-ScamXposr

I invested with SkyFx 1000 eur on feb. last year. Imediately after i wire transfered the money,
i was blocked right away and never heard more of the maneger and the broker who lored
me into doing business with them. My name is Roland Churchill.

Hello sir,

I would recommend Emailing SkyFX about this issue immediately, as well as posting this thread here on their social media pages to draw attention to your issue. Be persistent, and hopefully, SkyFX will do the right thing and return your money.

Have a great day.

-ScamXposr
I`m afraid there is no way :(

February 15, 2016: Cysec has suspended the license of Trademarker, Ltd. CLICK HERE for confirmation.
May 2016: Cysec has withdrawn the license of SkyFx and ordered the company to return all client funds. CLICK HERE to verify. This is one more broker the FPA warned was a scam which was later shut down by regulators.

Hello Roland, I read your report by chance. Quite disapointing situations. Perhaps I can give Hello Bollebeertje, I read your report by chance. Quite disapointing situations. Perhaps I can give you a hint. I was scammed by a couple of binary option companies (ub4trade, PrimeCFDs, toroption...). Always I had this hope. Now I am in contact with ChroneFM (London REALLY BULGARIA). Mr. Anthony Mills (a solicitor) of that broker is managing to get my money back as these brokers are practicing illeagaly (tax evation, contracts are not right...). He had a meeting with PrimeCFDs (quite quickly). Successfuly. Deposit back + mental demage 50%. IF YOU BELIEVE ANYONE GOT "MENTAL DEMAGE" PAYMENTS FROM A BROKER, YOU ARE MENTALLY DAMAGED.
get in contact and talk with him (or me): chronofm.com SO YOU CAN BE ROBBED AGAIN!
Berlin58*

I AM A RECOVERY ROOM SCAMMER. I WANT TO STEAL MORE MONEY FROM YOU.

Back